What To Do When You Get HP Envy 6455 Driver Unavailable?
After multiple times of driver download, scanner works but the HP Envy 6455 driver unavailable . For this download HP print and scan doctor. It is used to diagnose and solve any driver issue. Once you have downloaded the file. Then, open the file to start the installation. Then click Fix Printing option. If this doesn’t solve your issue proceed to download HP Smart App. This is used to print and scan from Envy 6455 driver unavailability.
Reasons for Driver Unavailable Issue
- Your printer driver may infected with malwares.
- Your driver entry in the register of the window is incorrect.
- And the printer driver may be incompatible.
- Or the printer drivers are configured incorrectly.
What To Do When Envy 6455 Driver Not Installing?
You have to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. You can download the full feature software from HP official website. You have to enter the printer model with reference to the Operating system. Then download the full feature hp driver. Next save the driver. Once you finish downloading the software, you can start print and scan to solve Envy 6455 driver unavailability issue .
Steps to Uninstall the Printer Driver in Windows 8
- Initially press the windows and X key at the same time in the printer keyboard.
- Next click control panel.
- In the next window, choose Devices and Printers option.
- Now select the printer you want to uninstall.
- Then click Remove device at the top of the window.
- Then, you have to click yes to confirm the printer uninstalling.
- Now press the win and X key.
- In the following screen choose Programs and features option.
- Finally, click on the printer model number and click uninstall.
Steps to Uninstall the Printer Driver in Mac
- First download HP Easy Start for OS X 10.9 or newer to solve Envy 6455 driver unavailable issue .
- Once the download completed open the file and extract. In the HP Easy Start click File. And choose Uninstall HP software. Read and respond to any alert message. Then click Continue.
- Then , you have to enter the admin password and username to continue. Now the HP uninstaller removes all the software that has previously installed. And planning to reinstall the printer driver, click Set up new device.
- Simply follow the online instruction to solve Envy 6075 driver unavailability issue .
How to Fix HP Envy 6455 Printer Driver Problems?
First, to solve HP Envy 6455 driver unavailable issue , you have to install the latest printer driver using driver management tool. Now install the Driver downloaded and open it. Next click the scan button. Then, the software will automatically search and locate the driver for your printer. Finally, you can find the latest and updated printer driver from HP official website.