HP Printer Offline Issue
To Monitor HP Printer Status During Printer Offline Issue Occurs
If you get the Offline error or your computer not connects to the Printer, then a Printer Offline message will be shown on the Windows. Then you can check the HP Printer status.
- For this switch OFF the Printer once and switch ON again. Then check that your Printer does not show any error messages.
- Next tap the Windows button and then enter Devices and Printers. Then from the shown lists, choose the Devices and Printers.
- Now choose the Printer icon that you installed earlier. Then make a right click on your Printer’s icon.
- Next choose Set as Default. Then make a right click on the Printer again and tap See what’s printing.
- Now tap Printer, and then clear the tick marks on the options Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline.
Steps to Change the HP Printer to Online from Offline Mode
You can switch your HP Printer Offline to Online mode using very simple steps.
- First you must switch ON your computer that connects to your Printer. Next navigate to start menu and then choose “Drivers and Printers”.
- Then tap and choose the HP Printer from the shown list. After this, you can view the Offline status. Then make sure that you undo the Printer offline option.
Reason Behind HP Printer Shows Offline
- First, make a right click on the Printer and choose See what’s printing to open the print spooler window.
- Next, tap Printer and choose Use Printer Offline to clear the check mark. Now your Printer will come to Online.
To Fix HP Printer Out of Error State
- When your Printer’s status appears Printer in error state, then the Printer might have the issue.
- Next check that you switch ON the Printer and connect that to the computer using the Wi-Fi or USB cable.
- Now monitor for less ink or paper. Then check that the cover not open and paper not jams.
- This problem occurs if few latest updates or unnecessary files are present. Then this Problem might occur if the Printer connects through the wireless network.
- If you run your device on Windows 8. Then the driver that you use in the OS, begins to install at the moment Windows recognizes the device.
- You can troubleshoot HP Printer Offline Mac with the easy and simple steps.
- First tap the Apple menu and choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Then tap the Ctrl and right-click at the same time from the lists of the Printer. Next, choose the Reset Printing System.
- After this, tap the + button and choose your Printer if you see that in the list. Else tap Add Printer or Scanner.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Connected to Wi-Fi but Displays Offline Issue
- Initially check that you connect your Printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Next hit the Start menu and tap the control panel. Then tap the Printers and Faxes option, so that a window opens with the Printers list.
- Now make double-click on the Printer symbol you wish to change to online, so that a pop-up window opens with current job information.
- Next from the menu bar, navigate to the Printer. Then remove ”Use Printer Offline”, so that this changes the Printer status from Offline to Online.
Steps to Switch Printer’s Status to Online from Offline
- First check that you switch ON your Printer. Then connect your Printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Next see to which network your Printer connects. Then check that if the Printer not in the Use Printer Offline mode. Now choose Start and then Settings. Then tap Devices and choose Printers and scanners.
- Next, choose your Printer and then choose Open queue. Then below Printer, check that Use Printer Offline is chosen.