HP Ojpro8614 Scan Disabled
Steps to Enable Scan in HP Officejet Pro 8614 Printer
If you find that HP Scan disabled in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8614 Printer, then to enable the HP 8614 Scan to computer you can proceed with the below steps.
- First navigate to Windows for your name of your Printer.
- Then tap the Printer’s name from the shown lists. Now the HP Printer Assistant for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8614 Printer will open.
- Then tap Scanner Actions and tap Manage Scan to your computer. Finally tap Enable in order to enable the scan to computer choice.
Scan to Computer Disable
Once you make the recent installation and you are unable to scan to the computer from your Printer, then you must not make the HP Scan to computer setting. At this, you cannot make the computer selection when you see the fax, print and scan settings with the help of HP Printer Assistant.
- Initially you must uninstall the driver software in your computer. Then download and save again the FULL feature software.
- Next login to the official website from your computer. After this enter your name of your Printer and OS.
- Next make a download and install the FULL feature software. Then install the FULL feature “Saved” software.
- Once you download and make the installation of the FULL feature software, then you can print and scan your documents.
- Once you make the installation of the software, and then tap the Printer symbol that shows the HP Printer Assistant.
- Now tap the “Manage Scan to computer” under the Scan menu under the Scan menu.
- Finally confirm that you choose Enable to scan in your computer. Next check the tab automatically begin Scan to Computer when I log on to Windows.
HP Officejet Pro 8614 Scan to Mac OS X Version Computer
- First from the applications folder, open the HP scan at the top level. Then select the scan type you wish. Next proceed with the On-screen instructions.
- Then you can change the scan settings like image type and contrast level as per your wish.
- Next make a scan in network folders and cloud drivers. Then you can make adjustment in the images you wish to scan and see the preview. Finally tap the scan.
Steps to Make Scan of Your Documents to a Windows File
- First on the document feeder, load the original document on the scanner glass such that the print side down. Then make a double click on the Printer’s symbol.
- Next if you are Windows 8.1 user, then tap down arrow and choose your Printer’s name.
- Else if you are Windows user, then make a right click on the start screen. Then choose the Printer’s name.
- Next if you use Windows 8, Windows XP or Windows Vistas, then tap start from your computer. Then navigate to All Programs and tap HP.
- Next tap the folder and then choose the Printer’s name icon. Then tap scan a document on the Printer software.
- After this select the scan type and tap scan. Then you must select to save as PDF in order to save the documents as PDF file.