Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
123.hp.com/ojpro6230 - Repair, Fix and Configure Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer is an inkjet printer with professional printing technology. The printers are thermal inkjet printer uses electricity to heat the ink and print in the document which results in low cost and high speed printing. These are wide format printers that can print banners, poster and the large sized glossy papers.
The printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 has an additional dynamic enabled security feature. The printer supports ePrint, air print and cloud print. Also has memory card compatibility and automatic duplex printing technology.
123.hp.com/ojpro6230 - Wireless printer setup
- First cautiously take out the printer from its box and remove all the package materials and place the printer in an even surface to begin with the printing job. Then set date, time and language and finish the printer setup.
- After successfully installing the ink cartridges load the printer with the stack of paper in the input tray. Once finished with the printer setup power ON the printer display install the ink cartridge message. Now install the ink cartridges.
- Initially connect the printer to the wireless network and in the printer control panel touch the wireless icon and then touch settings then wireless setting and then wireless setup wizard to establish connection between the printer and the computer. Then in the computer open the browser and enter 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 then download the printer software and open the file to execute the software.
- Now an HP Easy Start screen will open and follow the instruction displays on the screen to finish the software setup. For further information visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230 . The printer and the computer must be in the connected in the same network
HP Officejet Pro 6230 wireless protected setup (WPS)
- The WPS has two methods to connect printer to the computer they are push method and pin method.
- In the push method the network must be security protected if there is no security that is WPA or WPA2 then the router can’t connect to the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer.
- Now touch the wireless button in the printer for 3 seconds now the light starts to blink. Next press WPS button in the router for 3 seconds once the route introduces between the router and the printer the light in the printer glow steadily.
- In the pin method on the printer control panel wireless icon and then in settings touch Wi-Fi protected setup and then follow the instruction.
- The WPS PIN displays on the display of the printer enter the pin in the utility software for the router in the computer. Now the printer and the router connect.
- Once the setup is successfully connected download the printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6230 .
123.hp.com/ojpro6230 - HP embedded web server
- When the HP printer 123.hp.com/setup 6230 connects to the network the HP embedded web server cab manage printer setting such as status information, printer updates and change settings.
- The embedded web server places a small text on the hard drive of the printer. For extra information about the cookies usage and the embedded web server search from 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 .
- When the printer connects to the computer next time the computer remembers the printer and the printer setup such as the language preference.Then to access the embedded web server there are two types connecting the web server through network and connecting the web server through Wi-Fi direct.
- Initially know the IP address of the printer from the network configuration page. Then to introduce connection enter the IP address in the web browser of the computer.Next method connecting the web server through Wi-Fi direct for that open the dashboard of the printer and touch Wi-Fi direct symbol.Then in the computer open the wireless option then enter your Wi-Fi direct password to identify your printer.
Debug Embedded Web Server error
- First remove any phone cord connected to the network and check the router, switch and the hub are working properly. Then check same local network connects the printer and the computer.
- Now switch off the antivirus or change the proxy setting of the browser so that it allows the printer to connect to the embedded web server.
- Next enable the cookie in the browser for further details regarding resolving the connection issue with the embedded web server from HP Officejet Pro 6230 visit 123.hp.com/setup 6230 .
- Check the printer IP address. For this touch wireless icon > setup > reports > Network Configuration Page.
- Now from the Network Configuration Page printed check the IP address of the address and make sure the IP address of the printer is similar pattern with the router IP format.
- If not the IP address is not valid try reconnecting the printer with the network.
123.hp.com/ojpro6230 - Fax Setup
- Initially collect DSL modem and telephone answering phone. Then remove cord from the phone jack where the printer cord connects. Download the device driver and printer setup from 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 .
- Then take a phone line splitter in the phone jack then plug one end of the phone cord into the one of the port of the phone line splitter.
- Other end of the cord to the line port on the DSL modem. Now plug the DSL filter in the unused port of the splitter.Then plug one end of another phone cord in the open port of DSL filter and connect the other end of the cord in the one line port of the printer.
- Now take out the other phone cord attached to the telephone answering machine 2-EXT port of the HP Officejet Pro 6230 and connect the telephone answering machine to the phone receiver with a cord.
- Then to boost the fax performances adjust the fax settings in the printer. They are:
- Then make sure the receiving end of fax machine is in working condition .Make a call to the fax number if you do hear the fax tone the machine is in working condition.
- The test report of the printer has a message of couldn’t detect the phone line or dial tone try reconnecting the phone cord and check the telephone connection.
- To resolve any faxing issues visit 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 and enter the printer model number and name to find the solutions.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 . Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
- First clear the ink cartridge and carriage to remove any dust where it may render the ink cartridge function.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridge only since the incompatible ink cartridge can be a reason for white paper printing.
- On the printer display touch setup and then tools in there touch Clean Page Smears option. The printer feeds a paper slowly and eject the paper slowly now again try printing to check the print quality. Next check for the paper quality.
- Do not use wrinkled or incompatible paper in the paper tray. Then check the ink level, if the level is low replace the cartridges. Make sure the software is update to the latest version.
- Check the version by visiting 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 . At Last scan your computer for any virus, spam or the malware.
- Verify the firewall settings of the computer. Next run the HP doctor and repair if any issues detected. Install the full feature software of HP rather than HP smart app.
- Then try scan using HP printer assistant, in the scan menu click “Manage scan to computer” option and check the enable option in the scan to computer.
- When you cannot enable the “Manage scan to computer” uninstall the existing printer software from the computer and reinstall the upgraded printer software from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 .
- Initially the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer must have the fax sending configuration. Download the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer software from 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 .
- To check that load the paper tray with A4 paper, then on the printer control panel touch the right arrow then setup icon . From the set up touch tools and then Run Fax Test. Now printer prints a test report of the fax status. Then review the report to rectify the error.
123.hp.com/ojpro6230 offers knowledge to set the printer and solve the printer related issues. We are third party service providers and have no connection or tie up with HP. To purchase or having any doubts with warranty contact the manufacturer. The content and the images of the website are purely for information purpose only.