Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
123.hp.com/oj7510 - Hardware and Software setup of HP Officejet 7510
HP Officejet 7510 printer is wireless and having printing and scanning capabilities. In the upside the printer also has inbuilt air print technology. The color printing is excellent with low cost but the monochrome print that is printing document is little bit expensive compared to the photo print. The printer has automatic document feeder and built in Wi-Fi. On the downside the HP Officejet 7510 printer 123.hp.com/oj7510 has no Ethernet for wired networks and the manual page turning for the double side printing.
123.hp.com/oj7510 - Setting up the hardware
- Get the box and open it carefully separate the guide books and software installation CD that would be used later in the setup process.
- There will be two ink cartridges, power cord and phone cord for faxing process.
Tilt down the printer box to safely take out the printer from the printer box. Remove the plastic cover around the HP Officejet 7510 printer.
- Remove all the blue color tape and all the packing materials in the HP printer. Turn around the printer and lift the access panel look like structure this will act as the paper feeder.
- Open the front access door by removing the blue tape and pull out pieces of cardboard outside and close the door as it is. Check carefully for any pieces left to prevent paper jam in the future.
- Then open the top of the printer it is the automatic document feeder find and remove the blue tape inside the feeder. For further information related to the hardware set up check 123.hp.com/oj7510 .
- After this connect the power cord to the printer and switch ON. Then set the language, date and time in the printer setup and click done.
Software setup of HP Officejet 7510
- After setting the date and time the printer prompts to fix the ink cartridges. Open the two cartridge cover and uncover the front access door of the printer you can find the ink access area there snap in the appropriate ink cartridges.
- Once the ink cartridges are successfully installed the ink cartridge success message is displayed. Load the paper in the paper tray.
- Now pull out the gray tab in the bottom of the printer where the printed paper comes out without falling on to the ground.
- Initially the alignment page prints which is scanned for the better printing. For the wireless connection and mobile printing search your printer name and model number in 123.hp.com/setup 7510 and download the printer software and drivers.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet 7510 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/oj7510 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP OfficeJet 7510 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/oj7510 . Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
123.hp.com/oj7510 - Wireless configuration
- Start with power ON the HP Officejet 7510 printer, computer and the router. The computer and the HP Officejet 7510 must share the same active network.
- Now press the Wi-Fi icon in the HP printer control panel. Then access the Network Setup Wizard displayed on the control panel and add your wireless network name and the network password
- Then touch done to finish connecting your printer with the router. This will establish a connection between the printer and the network.
- Next install the needed software and drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 7510 . Now the printer can print directly from the computer.
- First download the HP easy start to your computer from 123.hp.com/oj7510 in the browser .
- Then open the application from downloads and accept any agreement and settings and click continue.
- Now power ON the printer and connect the MAC and the printer to the same local network. For resetting the wireless setting of the printer related information visit 123.hp.com/setup 7510 .
- In the HP easy start window select your printer and now check the wireless button and the printer power light are both ON. If not the printer don’t support the software.
- If facing any difficulties connecting the printer with the computer upgrade the software from the hp.com/oj7510 to the latest version.
- Next in the wireless network name listed choose your network name and click continue in the window.
- Then in the consecutive window click allow for mac to connect with the printer wirelessly. Now the printer automatically configures the network settings that are on MAC system.
Steps for restoring setup mode
- Default wireless settings and setup mode can be restored by following these steps in the touch screen display printer.
- Initially touch the settings icon, Restore Network Defaults and touch yes to restore the default settings.
- Next touch yes to confirm the default settings. Now the default wireless settings restored notice the blue light near the wireless icon starts to blink.
- It would take two hours to finish the restoring process and back to the normal setup mode.
123.hp.com/oj7510 - HP Officejet features
- Google cloud print is a free service used to print documents and photos from the mobile or the network connected HP printer.
- First make sure the computer is installed with Google chrome with Google account and a Google cloud print ready printer. The Google cloud print does not work with USB connection.
- Next switch on your computer and open chrome browser. Navigate to chrome://devices, select your printer name from the listed printer and then register your printer.
- Then in the printer control panel touch OK to add the printer to the cloud print. Based on your printer model a confirmation page prints. Having any doubts get assistance from 123.hp.com/oj7510 for HP Officejet printers.
- The iOS device that is running on version 4.2 or above them support AirPrint feature. The phone and the HP Officejet 7510 must be in the same network.
- Then remove any USB cable or Ethernet cable from the printer. Check 123.hp.com/oj7610 foe software packages needed for the setup.
- If you are getting “No AirPrint Printers Found” message in the display check your phone and the computer are sharing the same wireless network and the connection is secured one.
- AirPrint won’t work in public network due to the security concern. If the issue prevails restart the router, remove any objects that hinders the signal between the router and the printer.
- Make sure the printer and the router are within the range. Now click the wireless icon in the printer icon when the blue light is steady the printer is connected.
- Next choose the document and click share icon and print option, even you can enter the number of copies you want to make.
- ePrint setup is a free service used to print photos and document from the android phone to the HP Officejet 7510 printer wirelessly.
- First the printer and the computer must share the same active network. Then install the ePrint application for windows in the computer from 123.hp.com/oj7510 and follow the on screen instruction to finish the setup.
- Then click the wireless icon from the printer to connect the printer and the computer. Now from the computer print the document and photos.
ePrint application can print photos, documents, web content and email attachments. Print the documents by choosing document icon in the list. Choose the icon and locate the document to be printed.
- Preview the document to be printed and click print button. Receive the print from the printer.
- To print photos choose photo icon in the main page and choose single or multiple pictures that needed to be printed from the HP web connected 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer.
- Similarly print web content by clicking web icon in the main page and enter the web address that need to be printed the print can be collected from the printer.
- Lastly the email attachments can also be printed form the mobile device using the ePrint application. Open the mail application and click the message containing the attachment to be printed.
- On choosing the attachment you can see list of application to open the attachment .
- Click the ePrint app after previewing click print and collect the print from the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer.
Fixing paper pick up issue in HP Officejet 7510
- The HP printer will displays an “Out of Paper” message in the control panel. Initially check for the paper in the paper tray if there is no paper place and close the tray.
- Next case is that even if there is paper in the input tray “Out of Paper” message display.
- Since the poor quality of the paper and the improper alignment of the paper stack can make the printer not to pick up the paper.
- Now remove all the paper from the feeder and check for the bend, torn and different size paper. Check the inside of the input tray using a flash light by lifting the input shield.
- If any obstruction found remove them and feed paper properly into the paper feeder by adjusting the paper guide gently. Then if the problem prevails follow the next method like clean the paper pick rollers. For that use cotton swab and distilled water. Off the printer and remove any cords and wires.
- Now lift the inside of the input tray the grey roller is the paper picker clean it with cotton swab dipped in water to remove any deposited debris and let it dry for ten minutes.
- Again load paper and give a try to print if again the “Out of Paper” message displays check for any solution in 123.hp.com/oj7510 or contact the service provider.
123.hp.com/oj7510 provides printer setup, installation information, solution for printer issues. We are third party service and don’t support are trade HP products. The product image, service and other solution provided are only for the information purpose. For the service and warranty related queries contact the manufacturer directly.