123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Assistance for printer setup
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Specifications of HP LaserJet Pro
HP LaserJet Pro mfp m277dw printer comes with touchscreen and single pass duplex document feeder. The printer reduces the cost of paper with two-sided printing technology. And reduces the power consumption through auto on and auto off technology. Main features of 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw printer goes by print, copy, scan and fax. Additionally the printer is strongly data protected.
After that you can get improved print quality and more number of prints with HP Original toner cartridge. The printer supports mobile printing, scan to email and printing from USB drive features. In case of connectivity printer has wireless, USB and Ethernet connectivity. And the printer tray can hold up to 350 paper sheets. One can charge your phone through the USB port at the front of your printer.
Inside the printer package there will be phone cord, power cord LaserJet toner cartridge of black, cyan, yellow and magenta, printer manuals and software installation CD. If you happens to misplace your CD or try to update your printer software to the latest version you can visit 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw .
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Basic printer initialization
Before starting the installation process HP recommends you to use a well-ventilated area to install the printer and use a trolley to move the printer to the installation area since the printer is heavy to move. Don’t keep your printer in too sunny area.
- Initially place your printer in an even surface and locate the shipping locks which will be in the bottom of the printer box. Now pull the box cover in the upward direction which exposes the printer inside. There you can find the printer setup guide manuals along with USB cable, phone cord and fax setup card. Also it contains the software installation CD.
- The same software can also installed from 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw . After that remove the Styrofoam caps at the top of the printer. You can ask for help to lift the printer out of the cardboard container. Then remove the orange tape around the plastic cover and carefully remove the cover from the printer.
- And remove all the protective cover around the surface of the printer. And slide out the paper input tray and pull out the paper extension to its edges. Then stack a fresh load of paper and close the paper input tray. Don’t overload the paper input tray. You can confirm it by checking the marks in the side of the paper tray guides.
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - First time printer setup
- Then to power on the printer, locate the power port at the rear end of the printer. And plug in the power port to the printer and the wall outlet firmly.
- After that confirm the minimum power voltage by referring it in the ink cartridge access door. You can open the ink cartridge access door by pressing the button at top side of the printer.
- And press the power button of the printer. Follow the onscreen instruction to setup the language and region on the printer after the printer got initialized.
- Then in the printer control panel choose setup and select System setup from the list to setup the time/date.
- You can check the printer network connection with network information icon. If the IP address displayed in the following screen then your printer connected to the network.
- Finally to download software driver and troubleshoot printer issues visit 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw .
Starting the Built-in wireless network connection
First go to the control panel of the 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw printer. Locate the connection information button. Next press the network Wi-Fi button. And next settings then Wireless setup wizard option in the following page. After that choose the network name from the list of printer and enter the network password. If you don’t see your network name from the list you can enter he network name manually. To confirm the connection of the printer with the wireless network press the network information button. Then if the page displays the IP address then the connection is successful. Next note down the IP for future software installation process. Finally if you don’t find the IP address in the control panel. Wait for few minutes and try reconnecting the network connection printing.
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Downloading and installing the driver
Initially power on the 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw printer. Next remove any USB cable from the printer. Then connect your printer to the same network as that of the printer. Then use the wireless setup wizard from the printer to finish the connection process. Next go to your computer and navigate to 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw . And download the file. Now open the downloaded file from the download folder of your computer. The installer opens, run the file. Allow any conditions that the installer asks.
Now the installer gets launches in your PC. Before installing you can customize the settings too. After that accept any terms and conditions and click next. In the connection types choose connect through network option. In the following page select your printer name and click ok. The software begins to download and you have to wait for few moments. Finally you can print the test page to confirm the successful software installation process.
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Printer Connectivity
The main benefit of this method is that you don’t need to know the network configuration of printer as well as the mobile device. You don’t have to additional setup in printer or mobile device.
- Initially to use this feature your mobile device must connected to the same network as that of the 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw printer. And make sure your mobile has NFC chip in it. Next download the ePrint application on your mobile device.
- On opening the application choose photo, file and web that you want to print. Next you have to locate the NFC zone in front of the printer. After that come closer to your printer NFC zone with your mobile. Once the printer name displayed in your mobile tap print.
USB connectivity is only temporary. Once you install the software you can remove the USB cable.
- In case of windows, remove the USB cable before installing the software in your printer. First download the software from 123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw or 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw .
- Then follow the instruction, while connection type choose Direct connect to computer with USB cable option. Next connect the USB cable when the software prompts you to do so. Then with iOS, before installing the software you can connect the USB cable.
- Initially connect the Ethernet cable the printer and the network. Wait for the printer to get the network address. On the control panel of the 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw printer press the Ethernet symbol.
- And if the control panel displays the IP address of the network your printer connected to the network. If not try after a few minutes. Then during installation process, choose Connect through a network option.
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw - Wireless and mobile printing
- For printing with mobile initially connect your mobile with same network as that of the printer. And have to enable the Web Services in your printer. To enable the web services, touch the apps button in the 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw printer control panel.
- Next touch ok in the enable web services page. And to connect the printer to the HP connected account you have to know the printer code. You can find the printer code by printing the information page. And for enabling the Wi-Fi Direct feature of your printer touch the connection information icon in the printer control panel.
- Next choose the Wi-Fi Direct Off button. And choose settings then click on. For Android you can use HP ePrint app, HP All-in-One Remote app and Android Printing. In case of iOS use AirPrint, HP All-in-One Remote app and HP ePrint app rollers.
Resolving paper jam error
In case of receiving clear jam and press ok message in the printer control panel follow the below steps to solve the issue.
- Initially you have to remove all the loose and jammed paper inside the printer. For that plug out the printer and you have to open the rear door and automatic document feeder.
- Open the rear door, and remove any paper jammed in the paper roller. On this process carefully remove the paper with two hands.
- After removing all the jammed paper from the printer try restarting the printer if you still face the error, try resetting the printer.
- Finally you have to service the printer on still facing the paper jam issue. For further information on loading paper please visit 123.hp.com/setup mfp m277dw .
123.hp.com/ljpromfp m277dw believes in providing quality content to the readers regarding the technical issues in printers. We are third party service providers and don’t support or supply any HP products. The information expressed herein is for general purpose only and have no bond with HP printers.