HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup Troubleshooting Support
How to fix print job stuck in queue of HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer?
- Initially go to your computer and click on Administrative Tools.
- Then from the list open the services option. Next choose Print Spooler option – HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup.
- After that right click to open the drop down. Further click STOP to stop the print queue. Wait for a moment and click on the print spooler and click start.
- Next in the control panel choose Devices and printers option. Then choose your printer name. Make sure the queue is empty.
- In case if you see the queue if filled, you have to restart your computer.
- Once your computer gets started, check the queue to see if it is empty.
- Next Run Test Print. Following these things could solve your print job stuck in queue error.
How to cancel or delete a stuck print job in windows computer - HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup?
- Start your computer and go to start. Then go to control panel of your computer.
- Next choose devices and printers in the control panel. Further choose the printer that is having print job stuck in queue. Then a window with a list of print jobs will display.
- In that window choose the print job you want to delete. Right click on the drop down and choose cancel document option. In case if you want to delete the whole print job, go to printers tab.
- Then right click and select cancel all documents option. To find further you can visit 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 site.
What to do when HP Officejet Pro 7740 prints only blank pages or doesn’t print?
Before starting the troubleshooting process, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer software from 123.hp.com/ojpro7740.
First thing is checking and replacing the ink cartridges
Make sure you are using genuine ink cartridges from HP. Then check for the estimated ink levels in the printer. If you see any low ink level or empty ink cartridge, replace them with the new one.
Align the ink cartridges of HP Officejet Pro 7740
Initially check that your printer is on and loaded with paper. Then go to settings and choose setup icon. After that click tools and choose Align Printer option. You have to place the alignment page on the scanner lid. Next wait for the printer to finish the alignment.
Cleaning the print head of HP Officejet Pro 7740
You can use automated tool to clean the print head. For that load paper in your printer then click the setup icon. Next choose tools and click ok. After that select Clean Print Head Option and click ok.
Service the printer - 123 HP Setup 7740
Identify the problem cartridge and replace with the genuine one. If above things don’t resolve your issue then you have to give your printer for service.
How to print from iPhone when HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer doesn’t support Air Print?
Air Print is one of the application used to print from iPhone to the printer. It may not supported by all the printer models. At that time, you can use other available application such as printer pro and HP ePrint. Steps to print from iOS without Air Print
- Initially download the compatible mobile application for your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup.
- After installing the device in your iOS device connect your printer with the application.
- It can be wifi or USB connection. Once the connection is finished, calibrate the printing preferences.
- Next open the file you want to print. Then choose print option and choose your printer model then print.
What to do when HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer does not print ePrint job?
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 ePrinter can print from mobile to printer with ePrint feature provided you have downloaded the latest HP Officejet Pro 7740 Software downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro7740. When you face ePrint issue in OjPro7740, then follow the below step for Hp Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Troubleshooting.
- First check the printer status. Then confirm the web services are enabled. Next check the ePrint mail requirements.
- Further troubleshoot the network connection error. Finally check the firewall settings and continue to send the mail.