HP deskjet 3630 All in One Printer Driver Free Download
HP deskjet 3630 Driver Download Windows 7 – Using USB Cable
You can use HP Easy Start an automated download and installation application to download the driver for your HP deskjet3630 driver download. Turn on your printer and check if it has finished all the basic setup process. And remove any USB cable connected to the printer and computer. You can connect the USB cable when the software and driver installer prompts you to do so.
- Initially turn on your windows computer.
- Then navigate to HP official website.
- If needed you have to enter your printer series name along with model number.
- In the following page click the download button.
- You can see the .exe file gets downloaded at the bottom.
- Next double click the file to extract the HP Easy Start
- Give access to the pop up to continue the download process.
- Once the HP Easy Start application opens read the agreement.
- Enable the check box to continue the process.
- Now connect the USB cable to the printer and computer (make sure the USB cable is in good working condition).
Next In the next screen you can see the installer searches for printer. In the printer found page, click continue. If you don’t see your printer name, click My printer is not shown button. Simply follow the instruction to troubleshoot the issue. Now the installer searches for the available software for your printer. In choose your software and driver page choose the package you want. But HP recommends you to choose the full software package for optimized results. Now the software downloads. You can see the software extracts on its own. Then click next. The Printer setup and Installation is complete once you see the setup is complete message.
HP deskjet 3630 Software Installation – Wireless Driver Download
For the HP deskjet 3630 printer wireless driver download process. You have to connect your printer to wireless network initially. Then start HP deskjet3630 driver download on your computer. Keep in mind you have to choose wireless option in the connection type. So to connect your printer to the network you have to get your network password and network name. Then turn on the router. And make sure your computer connected to the same wireless network as that of your printer. Now remove any USB or Ethernet cable connected to your printer and computer for Printer setup and Installation.
- First turn on your HP deskjet3630 printer. Then in the control panel go to second screen.
- Next click the setup icon and choose Network option.
- In the next page choose Wireless Setup Wizard option
- And click “continue” you can see the wizard searches for the network name.
- In the next screen choose your network name.
- If prompted enter the network password
If you don’t see your network name touch “Refresh”. Still not finding the network name? You can manually enter the network name. Click “Enter New Network Name”. Once you finish entering the network name click ok. You can find the network password from the Network Diagnostic Utility page. Then follow the below steps to install HP deskjet3630 driver download and finish Printer setup and Installation.
- Initially turn on your computer.
- Then “Enter your device’s model number to begin” input text enter the printer model.
- After that choose your printer model number from the drop down and click Begin..
- Then click Download.
- Next open the downloaded .exe file.
- Extract and launch the file.
- Simply follow the online instruction to finish the installation.