Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
How to Setup HP Deskjet 1515 Printer For the First Time?
The basic HP Deskjet 1515 Manual consist of unpacking the printer, connect the power cable, install the HP cartridges and load paper in the HP Deskjet printer.
Unpacking the Printer - HP Deskjet 1515 Manual
Loading Paper in the Input Tray - HP Deskjet 1515 Manual
- You have to use unused and fresh paper to load in the printer.
- First raise the paper input tray and slide the paper width guide to the left side.
- Next take a stack of paper and tap them on an even surface to remove any mismatched paper.
- Now insert the paper and adjust the paper width guide. Then pull out the paper width guide and raise the tray extender.
Wireless Connection of HP Deskjet 1515
Once you finished unpacking your printer you can start to download the latest and updated HP printer software from the HP official site.
This method is used to connect your printer top the router through wireless and it contains two methods like PIN and PUSH method for HP Deskjet 1515 manual .
- Initially you have to make sure your printer and router supports the Push method.
- Next thing is your router must have a push button in it.
- The network must have WPA or WPA2 network security in it.
- If there is no security, then the router will not connect to the WPS method.
- Now press the WPS button on your HP Deskjet 1515 printer.
- Then within two minutes you have to press the WPS button on the router.
Download Hp Deskjet 1515 Software - HP Deskjet 1515 Manual
We can use USB printer setup to download and install the HP Deskjet printer software and driver. Once you download and install the software you can remove the USB cable from the printer and computer. To start the setup the basic requirements are.
- Initially turn on your printer and make it in a ready state.
- Take a USB cable and it must within 3 m.
- Don’t use USB hub or docking station which might reduce the power supply.
- And don’t connect the USB cable before the software installation.
- Then in the windows search for Devices and Printers. Now right click on the printer model and click Remove Device.
Installing Hp Deskjet 1515 Driver - HP Deskjet 1515 Manual
First navigate to HP official website and in the homepage enter your [printer model number along with the name. Then In the next page confirm your Operating System and the driver details.
- In the Lets Identify your printer to get started page choose printer option. Enter your HP Deskjet 1515 printer model number and click submit.
- You can change the operating system version in the next page on clicking change.
- Then under the Driver heading, you have to click Download on your required software package.
- And HP recommends you to choose full software package for the optimized printing result.
- When the installer prompts you to choose the connection type you can choose the USB type.
- Next remove the cable once the settings got transferred. And you can start print, scan and fax functionality.