How to Scan and Use Scan Software in HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
HP scan allows you to scan on HP Deskjet 3630 to windows. You need not install it separately. HP scan install with the full feature driver program. First lift the scanner lid of your printer. You have to place the scan document with the print side facing the scan glass. Follow any guidelines on the scanner bed to place the document.
You can also place the documents to print in the automatic document feeder. Then close the scanner lid and click start in the computer. Enter your printer model in the search tab. Choose your printer from the list. In the following window, select print, scan and fax tab. And select scan tab to start HP Deskjet 3630 scan.
After that choose “Scan a Document or Photo” option and you can see the HP scan window gets opened. Then click Scan as PDF, jpeg or any option you want. Change any further settings of your choice. Finally click the scan button. You can preview the scan document with the changes you have made. Then choose the file location that you want to save it.
Can My Deskjet 3630 Scan Documents to My Computer?
Yes. you can scan documents to your computer using HP Deskjet 3630 scan. And keep in mind HP Deskjet 3630 has no scanning button available. So don’t search for the button and waste your time searching HP Deskjet 3630 scan button.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan Software for Mac
You can start to scan from the printer scanner glass or from the document feeder of your printer using HP Deskjet 3630 scan software.
- Initially navigate to HP official printer site. Then enter your printer model and follow the guidelines to download the application.
- Next open the HP smart app and follow the guidelines to add your printer for HP Deskjet3630 scan.
- After that choose scan title. In the scan window you can change any settings and finally click scan.
- You can view the image and document in the preview window. Now click Edit and adjust border, crop, rotate and straighten the image.
- Finally select Add Pages option to start your scan job from your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
How Do I Scan From My HP Deskjet 3630 to My Mac?
In your mac computer, open Finder. Next click GO tab and choose Application in the drop down. In the following window choose HP Easy Scan option. Next in the scanner section, choose your printer name from the drop down. In preset click photos and graphics option. Next click the scan button. Now the software begins the scanning process. Once the scan completed you will get the scan completed message.
In case if you are scanning from the scanner bed and you have loaded enough paper then you can continue to scan next page. If not load paper and continue your HP Deskjet3630 scan process. Then click “Done” if you have finished the scanning. You can edit the scanned document like adjusting colors, brightness, straighten or crop the size.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Phone
- Initially go to HP official website from your windows computer for HP Deskjet3630 scan process.
- Then navigate to software and driver section to download HP printer software.
- Next open HP Smart app and click the plus symbol to add a printer or to change the printer. Then click the scanning option you want to use.
- If you choose scan using camera your phone camera opens.
- If you want to scan using the printer scan setup, you can click the scan settings. Then select the input source and change the settings.
- Once you finish the adjustment for your scanned document you can click save, share and print.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to iPad or MacBook
- First you have to download HP all in one remote application in your iPad for HP Deskjet3630 scan.
- Launch the application and register HP ePrint service in your iPad.
- To enable the printing capabilities in your iPad you have to complete the setup process with HP ePrint service.
- Once you finish the mobile registration process, start to link your HP Deskjet 3630 to network.
- For that turn on your printer and connect your printer to wifi network. Then make sure your printer has registered with HP ePrint.
- Next you have to prepare your printer for scanning process. For that turn on the printer and make sure you have connected to the wireless network.
- Then open the scan bed and place the document with the print side facing the scan glass.
- Now start to scan from the iPad wirelessly. You can preview the scan and customize the size of your scan.
- Then adjust input type, quality and color. After that click scan. You can save and delete the scan too.
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to Computer
- Initially load the item in the scanner glass in the document feeder.
- Now search for the printer model in the window screen and choose your printer name from the list.
- After that the HP Printer Assistant window get opens.Then click Scan a document or photo option.
- Now HP Scan window got opens. Click Save.In “Save as” window, you have to choose the folder you want to scan to.
- You can change the file name if you want to.
- Next confirm the Save as file type menu and click save for HP Deskjet 3630 scan
HP Deskjet 3630 Scan to email
Before starting the process setup scan to Email feature. You can setup the email through Scan to Email Wizard and setup the scan to Email through HP Embedded Web Server.
- Initially load the document in the scanner glass on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- In the home screen click scan icon. Then select scan to Email.
- After that click send an email. Now choose the “From” address you want to use. This process also known as “Outgoing Email profile”.
- Then click “TO” button and choose address from the list.
- Now click “Done” button when you finish the process.
- You have to fill up the subject line. Then click Next button.
- In the settings screen you can change any settings you want.
- Finally click the scan button to start HP Deskjet3630 scan
What to do when HP Deskjet 3630 Cannot Scan?
When you face difficulties while scanning with HP Deskjet 3630 printer, then follow the below guidelines to solve the issue.
- Disconnect the power cables and any cables from the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Next press and hold the printer power button for 15 seconds. You should connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and don’t use connector.
- Remove and reconnect the power cable from your printer. If the printer doesn’t on automatically you have to manually turn on the printer. Next try download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software from HP official website.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Deskjet 3630 – Scan to PDF?
To scan multiple pages on HP Deskjet 3630, double click the printer icon on the desktop. Then select scan a document or photo option. Now place the print side of the document facing the scanner glass of the printer. Then select options such as dpi and size. After that choose scan document to file option. You have to click scan. Now you can see the machine will scan the first page. After that remove the first page and place the second page. You can click the plus symbol on the left hand side to start the HP Deskjet 3630 scan process.