Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
How to Resolve When My HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing Anything ?
Hp Deskjet 3630 not printing . There are times you can get blank page and error printing. In that time you can follow the below steps to clear the error. Before any of that you have to install the ink cartridge properly in the slot. And don’t touch the copper contacts or print heads while inserting. This may damage the ink flow and give poor electrical contacts.
Deskjet 3630 Printer Doesn’t Print Black or Color Ink?
At the same time if you don’t find the network key or if the box is blank you can contact your Internet Service Provider to get the network key that is HP DJ3630 wifi password.
- First check the ink levels of your ink cartridge. If it is low then replace with HP Deskjet 3630 new ink cartridge. Next turn on your printer and you can use the automated tool to clean the print head of your printer.
- For that go to printer settings and setup. In it click clean print head option. Once the cleaning process is over the printer prints a test page.
- Analyze the test report to see if there is any error is there . Depending on the result you have to repeat the steps one or two time to ensure the perfect working.
- Keep in mind you have to always turn off the printer with the power button. You can try removing the defective ink cartridge and print in the single cartridge mode. Next try printing the print quality report. Then check the quality report for smears, gaps and other defects.
Printer Status Report
Try printing a printer status report to analyze the printer problem and to resolve the problem cause. The printer status report contains a lot of useful information about your printer. Using this information you can troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3630 not printing issue. Then to print the status report follow the below steps.
- Initially load paper in the printer and adjust the paper width guide. Then turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- After that press and hold the cancel button for 3 second which prints the Printer Status Report.
- You can also confirm the normal working of the printer using the printer report.
- If it doesn’t then the problem might be with printer or computer, software, printing app or the device settings.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printing Blank Page
The printer is in good condition but printing blank pages or missing colors then follow the below steps.
- Initially try using genuine HP ink cartridge. You can order it from the HP official website. Still using the cartridge and facing error then go for the next step.
- Next step is that checking the estimated ink level. If all the ink cartridge have sufficient ink level then you don’t need to replace them.
- After that try cleaning the ink cartridges. Initially turn off the printer. Then load fresh paper in the input tray.
- Now in the printer control panel click the setup icon. Next touch Tools and click Clean cartridges option.
- Then printer clean itself and prints the Print Quality Diagnostic Report. Next examine the report and see if the quality is good.
- If not you have to repeat the steps until you get a acceptable print quality report.
- Then identify the problem ink cartridge. Check the test page if you see the black ink result is poor then the problem is with the black cartridge.
- Next check the tricolor output. If you see the defects in the result. Then the problem is with the tri color cartridge.
- You can also avail for ink cartridge warranty. In case if you have defective print head in the cartridge.
- Finally try replacing the problem ink cartridge. Nothing worked out give your HP Deskjet 3630 printer for service.
HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing Anything
When you printer doesn’t print anything then initially you have to check the ink levels in windows and mac OS.
Inspecting the Ink Levels in Mac OS
You can use this procedure to check the ink levels in OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.10 Yosemite and OS X v10.9 Mavericks OS.
- Initially load the fresh paper in the printer input tray. Then press the power button to wake up your printer.
- Next in your mac system, click the Apple icon. Now select the System Preferences option.
- After that choose Print and fax option. Then select your printer name and select Open Print Queue option.
- Now choose Settings and click Utility option. Then click Supplies Status option.
Inspecting the Ink Levels in Windows
You can use this procedure to check the ink levels in windows vista, windows 7 or windows 8.
- First load the fresh and unused paper in the HP Deskjet printer. Then press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Next in your computer search the HP folder in the computer. Next click the folder of your printer name.
- You can see the HP printer Assistant app opens. In the window choose Maintain your printer option.
- After that check the ink level by choosing the Estimated Ink Level tab in that window.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wont Print on Mac
When you don’t get printing from mac in your HP Deskjet 3630 printer then follow the guidelines to solve your error.
How to Change HP DJ3630 Wifi Password?
- OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
- OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- OS X v10.9 Mavericks OS
- OS X v10.11 El Captain
Try resetting the print system. For that initially click the Apple icon and choose System Preferences option. Then in the Hardware section, choose Print and Scan option. After that Print and Scan window opens. Now right click the left panel and choose Reset printing system option. You have to click ok to confirm the reset. Then enter the correct Username and password. You can read the printer by clicking the plus symbol. After that Restart your mac system. Then try installing the latest and updated printer driver software from Hp official printer page.