Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
How to Find and Rest Hp Deskjet 3630 Printer Password?
You can connect your HP Deskjet 3630 to wifi once you know the wireless password of your network. Then you can connect any wifi enabled device to your printer. This wireless password needed. So that you can connect your printer to wireless network. Or else you can find HP DJ3630 wifi password from the router or from mac and windows computer.
Steps to Find HP DJ3630 Wifi Password on Windows
- Initially right click on the network tray icon in the windows computer.
- Then Open Network and Sharing Center option. Now choose Change Adapter Settings option.
- You have to right click on the wireless network name and click the status option. After that choose wireless properties option from the result.
- Then click the security tab and click Show Characters option. Now note down the network security key that is password.
At the same time if you don’t find the network key or if the box is blank you can contact your Internet Service Provider to get the network key that is HP DJ3630 wifi password.
Steps to Find HP DJ3630 Wifi Password on Mac
Initially open the keychain access. For that press and hold the command and shift keys. Next open the Utilities by pressing the U key. After that press Key Chain Access. Now open Finder and click Go and click Utilities. Then click spotlight and type few letters of your key chain access. Next open launch pad and double click Key Chain Access.
- Once your Key chain access opened, click local items in the list.
- Next in the category choose Password.
- After that double click the wireless network name and choose show password option.
- You have to enter the admin password and username to give access.
Steps to Find HP DJ3630 Wifi Password on Router
To find the wifi password on the router, you can find it from the router or from the ISP called Internet Service Provider.
- Once you subscribe the Internet service your ISP that is Internet Service Provider gives you a network password.
- You can find the wifi password on the router from the paperwork of Deskjet 3630 that comes with the router.
- The wifi password is having few other names like WEP Key, Wireless Key, Security password and WPA2 Password.
- Finally you can contact your Internet Service Provider for further information.
How to Reset HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Password?
To enable the web service or when you forget the my admin user ID and password, then try following the below to enable your web services of HP Deskjet 3630 printer from your system. Try pressing the wireless and cancel button from the printer control panel of HP Deskjet 3630. You will the network reconfigured. Now the user name will set to admin and the HP DJ3630 wifi password left blank. Once you opened the web service you can set the new password to your printer.
Resetting Forgotten Password for Printer - Default Password
When you forget your HP DJ3630 wifi password, you can reset your printer back to its network defaults. You can use USB cable to connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to your computer using USB cable. But before that place your printer near to the router at the distance of 5 feet apart. Then disable IPV6 in your printer. And your router must have 2.4G SSID bandwidth.
Restore HP DeskJet 3630 Printer to Factory Default Settings
If your printer ever shows network issue or need to update to the latest network settings follow the below steps. You can perform hard reset which restore the printer to factory default settings. Once the settings restored to factory default you can enter new printer settings.
- Initially turn on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. You have to press and release the power button.
- Wait until you see your printer gets power up. Your power button has to lit steadily and your printer must stay idle.
- Now press the start copy black button twice on your printer. Next press the cancel button thrice from the printer control panel.
- You have to wait until you see the wireless light begins to blink. Finally you get your printer with its default network settings and set new HP DJ3630 wifi password.
Where is WPS pin on HP Deskjet 3630?
The WPS(wifi protected setup) pin will be on the router. If your router supports WPS feature. If you don’t find the button you can find the WPS pin below the router written on the router bottom. WPS modes has two methods to connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to network. They are Push and PIN method.
WPS Method to Connect your Printer to Network
- Initially press the WPS push button on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- The router must have WPS button and the network must have WPA or WPA2 security.
- Once you press the WPS option from printer you have to press the WPS button on the router within 2 minutes.
How to Change HP DJ3630 Wifi Password?
You can change and create new wifi password from the Embedded Web Server(EWS). You can connect your system and mobile to your HP Deskjet 3630 Printer through wifi Direct. In the computer or mobile where you used to connect your printer, open the web browser. Then enter the IP address of the printer that you have find in the network configuration page. Make sure you have connected to the same wireless network as that of your printer. Once you see the web security certificate click continue. This opens the EWS page from you can change HP DJ3630 wifi password. Next choose Network and click wifi Direct then choose Status option. After that in the wifi direct status screen click Edit Settings option. Now click Apply.