Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
How to Connect When HP Deskjet3630 Wifi Not Connected?
Deskjet3630 Wifi Not Connected
HP Deskjet 3630 printer shows itself connected but not actually connected with internet. At that situation check the below information to troubleshoot the Deskjet3630 wifi not connected.
- Initially check whether you make any changes to your printer.
- Next check can you make copy process from your printer.
- Then check the USB cable connection working properly with your printer.
If nothing helped you out, try changing the wireless to USB cable connection. Or try connecting your printer to the router through WPS method. But for WPS method your printer and router must have WPS feature. You can contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider) for further details.
To Convert USB to Wireless Connection
First install our HP printer driver software for your HP Deskjet 3630 from HP official website. Then if you are using windows, go to start, programs, HP and then Printer Setup and Software. Next if you are using mac OS X, Open finder and then go to Application. Then HP, Printer Setup and Software.
In that screen choose Convert a USB connected printer to wireless option. Now follow the instructions step by step. During that when the software prompts you to connect the USB , connect it. In this process your network name and password will be detected automatically. If not you have to select your network name manually from the list.
New Router and No Connection DJ3630
The Deskjet3630 wifi not connected problem may arise when you connect new router or your wireless settings recently changed. In that time follow the below steps to connect your HP Deskjet 3630 to wireless network.
Deskjet3630 wifi not connected - Wireless Protected Setup(WPS)
- Initially turn on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Press the cancel button to wake up your printer from the sleep mode. Then locate the WPS button on your router. Now press and hold the wireless button the printer until you see the wireless light starts to blink.
- After that press and hold the WPS button on the router for some time. Release them once you see the WPS connection process as started message. You can confirm the wireless connection through the steady wireless light on the printer and router.
- But keep in mind you have to perform these steps within two minutes from the time you pressed the WPS button on the printer.
iMac and HP Deskjet 3630 Not Connecting with Router
This Deskjet3630 wifi not connected problem may arise when you connect a new router with your device. Make sure all the device must configured with SSID and wireless network. In case then follow the below steps.
- If you provided with a new router from your ISF, all your wireless device must configured with new settings.
- You have to update network with wireless router and configure the router with the old wireless settings.
- Next change the static IP address to the dynamic one. It should match the IP address format of your new router.
- You can check the router documentation to find the default IP address of the router. If you don’t do that the router will automatically give the printer a new IP address.
HP Deskjet 3630 in Error State
In your printer control panel, when you get printer in error state message then the problem is with your printer itself. In that case you have to make sure your printer turned on and your PC connected to printer through wireless network or cable. Next thing you have to check is that ink level and low paper count in your printer. Next check no paper is jammed in your printer and you have covered your printer properly to solve Deskjet3630 wifi not connected issue.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Light Blinking and No Connection
- First check your network connection is active and the signal strength is strong.
- Then make sure your printer is not in sleep mode or in standby mode.
- Next don’t use Virtual Private Network(VPN). This renders the printer from accessing the computer and network.
- Then check the firewall settings. It also prevents the printer to communicate with the computer.
- Next remove any radioactive devices in between the printer and computer. This may interfere with the wireless signal.
What to Do When HP Deskjet 3630 Wont Connect to New Wifi Router?
First thing you have to do is that checking the routers documentation. Most of the routers can operate both in 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. But the HP printer don’t support both the band that you have to check with your ISP (Internet Service Provider). If your router broadcasts different network name for each SSID.
If nothing worked out try uninstalling the printer driver and software. Then reinstall the printer software from the HP official site. Next troubleshoot the printer connection. Which includes checking the printer connection to the network, computer connection to the network, recent changes to the router, printer and computer. The common wireless printer issues of HP Deskjet 3630 goes like
- Error with setting up HP printer
- Error printing from HP printer
- Blinking blue light in the HP printer
- Couldn’t find HP printer on the wireless network.
- HP Deskjet 3630 wont connect to wifi.
You can download HP print and scan doctor from the HP official website to troubleshoot the Deskjet3630 wifi not connected issue. Recent IP address change in your printer can also cause this type of issue. In case of mac you can remove and read your printer. You can Run update IP address utility to check whether your printer IP address changed or not. Then set a static IP address that won’t change and cause the issue again in the future.