Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3630 to Wifi from Mac System?
Read below to get an idea about how to install the HP wireless printer on mac OS. In your mac OS, open the web browser and go to HP official web site. In the install printer software page, click the download button. HP Easy Start will get download in your system. Then open the downloaded file. Read and respond to the security prompts for HP mac wireless setup.
- Initially in the welcome screen read the License agreement and enable the check box.
- Then click the continue button. Next prepare printer for setup screen appears.
- And make sure your printer is ready state with all basic requirements met.
- Then check your mac computer us connected to the same wireless network as that of the printer.
- Make sure you have restore all the printer default settings to continue.
- And click continue in the HP Easy Start screen.
- In the following screen choose your printer model number.
- Then make sure your printer power light is on and the wireless light is blinking.
- If you are facing any issue, make sure you have installed the latest printer driver from the official HP site.
- Next in the connect screen click the Join button to connect HP mac wireless setup.
- But make sure the printer chosen and the wireless network on the other side are correct.
- If the network listed is not correct you can change it to the correct one and click the join button.
- If this is your first time then HP asks you permission to access your keychain. Click allow.
- Finally add and verify your device to start the printing with HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
What To Do When HP Deskjet 3630 Cant Connect to Mac Book Pro?
You can connect your Mac system with a USB cable and see if it is working or not. You can download the HP Easy Start application from safari application and connect HP mac wireless setup. Then start to troubleshoot the error.
What To Do When HP Deskjet 3630 Not Found During Setup?
When you don’t find your HP Deskjet 3630 printer while installing your HP mac wireless setup software then follow the below steps to solve the issue.
- Initially turn on your mac system.
- Then in the Apple menu choose System Preferences.
- Now click Print and Fax option.
- After that right click on the printer window and choose Reset printing system.
- Confirm the Reset. You have to enter the admin password to confirm it.
- First remove the USB cable from the HP printer.
- Then choose Finder in the Dock.
- Next in the menu bar choose GO.
- And click Applications to choose HP folder.
- If you find HP uninstall folder click it to uninstall the HP program.
- You have to click and drag the HP folder to the trash.
- Next in the menu bar, click Go and navigate to Go To Folder.
- You have enter library/ printers and click go.
- Drag the HP folder to the trash and empty the trash.
- Once you finish paper loading and ink cartridge installation, you can start the installation process.
Troubleshoot HP Mac Wireless Setup on DJ3630
Follow this quick steps to solve the issues on HP mac wireless setup.
- First and foremost thing is check the Bonjour compatibility. Then check the band setting. Most of the HP printer supports 2.4GHz.
- You have to set the IP address on the HP printer. Then check any radioactive signal emitting devices between the printer and the router.
- Next remove any obstacles between the router and the HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Now check the firewall settings. This may also block the communication between the printer and the computer. Try restarting your printer, computer and router.
- Make sure your network connection is correct and the network name you have entered is correct. Try moving the router close to the printer. Manually enter the network name (SSID) and network password.
How to Install HP Mac Wireless Setup on DJ3630 using USB?
First make sure your HP Deskjet 3630 printer turned on. It must installed with ink cartridges and loaded with paper. Next open the web browser and navigate to the HP official website. Then click the Download button. You can get the HP Easy Start file gets opened. In the Easy Start page accept the terms and conditions. In the connect screen choose your printer name and click continue.
Turn on your printer and connect the USB cable firmly to the printer and computer. If your printer is not detected then the software might not support. In case check for the latest and updated software available for your printer. In the connect to wireless network screen, choose connect with USB connection option and click continue. The follow the simple guidelines prompted to finish the setup process.