123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - Most productive photo printer setup
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - HP ENVY Photo 7130 Description
- The printer does print, scan, copy and fax. And also supports wide range of paper sizes. Additionally the printer paper trays can match the paper setting and the paper type automatically.
- You can save a lot with original HP ink cartridges ad also get sharp and bold print outputs without smear and smudge. The printer has black and tri-color cartridges.
- Also you can print document or photo from the USB or the SD card. Similarly you can view the documents or photos in the printer control panel before printing. The printer has a color touch screen.
- HP ENVY Photo 7130 supports social media such as Drop box, Google Drive and iCloud. Supports connectivity such as Wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet and wired setup.
- The printer supports mobile printing applications such as HP Smart app, ePrint and for iOS AirPrint. Also print without network using In-built Wireless Direct Printing technology.
- The printer produces lab quality photos with borderless printing technology. You can register with HP instant ink account to get ink cartridges deliver to your doorsteps.
- Significantly the Automatic Document Feeder produces seamless printing job. Get reduced power consumption with energy star certification of the printer.
- Get the printer software updates and additional drivers in 123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 or 123.hp.com/setup 7130 .
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - Printer setup steps for beginners
- Initially use a cutter to open the printer package. Then keep aside all the things inside the package such as 2 ink cartridges, power cable, photo paper, User Guide and setup guide. Then remove the printer from all the packaging materials outside and inside the printer. And place it on an even surface.
- Next untie the power cord. Connect the printer to the wall outlet directly using the power cord. After that press the power button on the printer. The printer starts initializing it will take some time wait patiently. Once the initialization finishes setup the printer language and region. Next step is to install the ink cartridges.
- Remove the cartridges from the cover only if you are ready to install opening it from the cartridges for long time can cause the ink to get evaporate. After that open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to move and come into the ink access area. Then remove the orange tab from the cartridge and hold it by its side to insert them into the appropriate slot. Don’t touch the copper contact which damages the print heads.
- Once you hear a click sound in the slot you are properly inserted the ink cartridges. Next move on to the loading paper in the printer. Open the paper input tray you can see a small tray inside the main paper tray which is to load the photo paper. Before loading spread the paper width guide to its side.
- Next tap the paper stack in a plain surface and load it inside the paper tray. Similarly load photo paper in the photo tray and close both the trays. After loading paper output tray automatically get extended. Download printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7130 .
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - Download the printer software using HP Easy Start
- Before starting the software installation process remove any USB cable from the printer. Make sure your printer is on ready state. Use USB cable less than 3 m. While connecting the USB cable, connect it directly don’t use USB hub or docking station. Don’t reconnect the USB cable to the printer until the software prompts you to so.
- In your computer click the windows icon and search “devices”. Then choose Devices and Printers. If you find more printers in the list remove them all. Right click on the printer icon and click remove device. Repeat the step to remove each one of them.
Steps to Download the printer software using HP Easy Start
Initially on your computer navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 7130 . Then click download. In lets identify your page enter your printer model and printer name. In the following page you can change the operating system of the OS. After reviewing and doing all the adjustment, click download.
The software installer gets downloaded in the computer. Next run the .exe file. Once the installer opens read the agreement and enable the check boxes to accept any terms and conditions.
Then the installer search for the printer and displays your printer in the next page. If you don’t see your printer click my printer is not shown button at the bottom of the page.
On clicking continue, the software searches for the latest software and drivers for your printer and list them out in the next page.
Then choose full software package from the options and click continue. HP recommends you to install the full software package for using the more supported features.
And all you have to do is following the instructions displays on the screen. Next when the installer prompts you to connect the USB cable connect. After transferring the software to the printer remove the USB cable.
After downloading and finishing the setup print the test page to check the successful installation of the printer software. Finally having any queries with software installation steps kindly visit 123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 for printer solutions
HP Smart App – Mobile connectivity
Initially make sure your mobile device connected to the wireless network same as that of the printer. For that open the Wi-Fi and choose your printer network and enter the password.
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - In Android
- First download the application from 123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 and open the application. Then accept any terms and conditions to continue with the next step.
- After that to connect mobile to the printer, your printer must be in setup mode. On initial printer setup process your printer will be in setup mode for 2 hours.
- To set your printer in the setup mode go to the wireless settings menu in the printer control panel. In the following page choose Restore Network Settings.
- Next if you are connecting for the first time click the plus symbol and add your printer to the application.
- Then click the Set up a new printer button. Then give permissions for the questions asked by the applications after reviewing. From the main page of the application you can print, scan and copy.
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 - In Mac
- For Mac HP smart application, initially collect the network name, network password and active network connected 123.hp.com/setup 7130 printer.
- Before starting the setup process, make sure your printer is in setup mode. If you are no sure in your printer navigate to network settings and click restore network settings.
- Next in your iOS mobile device go to the safari browser. Then download your application from 123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 .
- Now accept any terms and conditions to open the application. Then in the following page choose your printer from the list.
- If it is the first time you are connecting click the plus symbol and add your printer by following the onscreen instructions.
Scan setup of HP ENVY Photo 7130
- HP Easy scan is an application which lets you scan and edit photos and documents easily. Use this to scan from Mac computer to the printer. You can download the app from 123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 . In your printer lift the scanner lid.
- Then place the document or photo in the scanner lid facing downward direction. You can place them precisely by following the guide lines in the scanner bed. Also you can scan multiple documents through Automatic Document Feeder.
- Next in the Mac PC go to finder and click the GO tab from the menu bar. In the drop down choose applications. And double click the HP Easy Scan. On the scanner option check if it is having your printer name. Next in the presets choose your preference. Then click scan. Following the onscreen instructions you can do further changes.
123.hp.com/ENVYPhoto7130 believes in providing quality content to the readers regarding the technical issues in printers. We are third party service providers and don’t support or supply any HP products. The information expressed herein is for general purpose only and have no bond with HP printers.