123.hp.com/envy6475 - Optimize and Setup HP Envy Pro 6475
The HP envy 6475 printer is wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and give high quality photos with borderless printing. This HP envy 6475 printer is ease to use and at the same time gives extra ordinary output. It also has SD card slot and can print direct wireless print too. Make sure to download the printer software and device drivers from 123.hp.com/envy6475
123.hp.com/envy6475 - Install And Setup
- First take the printer box and remove all the package materials then set aside the guide books and driver installation CD for the printer.
- Then, download the upgraded version of the HP envy 6475 printer 123.hp.com/envy6475.
- Start to peel the tape to remove all the packaging cover around the printer to prevent any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and connect the one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent any power issues and the other end to the printer.
- Now power ON the printer and set the country, date and time. Then install ink cartridges the black and tri-color on the appropriate slot in the access ink area.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer prompts to load paper. Then load stack of paper in the input tray of the printer by adjusting the paper guide.
- Next the alignment page prints. Now scan the alignment page and touch done when the success message prompted.
123.hp.com/envy6475 - Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input tray and load it with paper and slide in the input tray.
- Then open the cartridge access door by lifting the cutouts on the edges of the printer. Now the carriage moves to the access area wait for some time so the carriage stops moving.
- Find the cartridge you want to replace and open the cartridge cover and remove the cartridge.
- Instant ink cartridge area larger than the normal ink cartridges. Unpack the cartridge and take out the cartridge.
- After registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 6475 and subscribe to the instant ink plan, the ink cartridges are send automatically to the home address.
- Then pull the tab in the cartridge make sure not to touch the electrical contacts and ink nozzle. The printer cannot recognize the ink cartridge if the chip is damaged.
- If there is any problem with the ink cartridge because of the damaged nozzle an error message will be shown in the control panel of the printer.
- Hold the ink nozzle of the cartridge facing the printer and snap into the carriage slot and close the cartridge access door.
- If the installation is success the printer display Genuine HP ink Cartridges installed message prompts.
- Then the printer aligns for the best print quality and prints an alignment page.
- The alignment page is a page that allows the printer to automatically adjust the alignment of the ink cartridges.
- After successfully loading the ink cartridges the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for optimized printing results.
- To finish the alignment scan the alignment page. Scan the page by touching ok in the control panel.
- Your printer will scan and align, after getting align you will get a message .if aligned successfully alignment is complete or alignment failed message will display.
- If anything goes wrong get details from 123.hp.com/envy6475 or 123.hp.com/setup 6475 for further details related to envy 6475 printer. After receiving success message touch finish, we are done with alignment of the printer.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Envy 6475 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/envy6475 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP Envy 6475 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/envy6475. Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
Driver Installation For HP Envy 6475
- Before starting the wireless network setup know the network name, network password and a computer connected to the wireless network.
- After turning ON the printer press the wireless button in the control panel of the printer and touch the settings in the control panel display.
- Then follow the instructions prompted on the screen to finish the process.
- Go the 123.hp.com/envy6475 in the browser of your computer and enter the printer model name and number to download the printer driver and software.
- Now run the package from the download and finish the connection setup by following the instruction in the screen.
- Finally register your printer to activate and know about the latest product support alerts.
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Initially restart the printer, router and computer if the problem prevails follow the below steps.
- Set the firewall of your computer to allow any installation or download from the 123.hp.com/envy6475 HP. The firewall may render the printer from accessing the computer.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer and make sure no radioactive devices in the path.
- For Apple devices first check if the router supports bonjour setting.
- This setting is must for the apple devices to communicate with the network. Then check if the LED light near the wireless icon is steady and also check the printer has the same network as the computer.
- Next check the IP address if the IP address not matched your network, enter the valid IP address printers control panel to check wireless password.
- Keep the printer and the router within the range because greater the distance weaker the signals which can also cause the network connection issue in HP envy 6475 printer.
123.hp.com/envy6475 - Photos Printing From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card into the memory card slot of the HP envy 6475 printer. Touch the photo menu in the display to view the photo menu. Then touch view & print option to print the photo. Choose the photo and set the number of photos. Next the photos can be edited before printing. Then preview the photo to adjust the layout and touch print.
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 6475
- The duplex printing property of the envy printer can cut off the usage of paper, time and electricity. Download the printer software and driver need for printing from 123.hp.com/envy6475 or 123.hp.com/setup 6475.
- First open the document to be printed, then click print now choose the printer name and change the printer properties to set preferences. Then in the printing shortcut tab choose “Print on both sides” or “two sided printing”.
- On selecting Flip on long edge option creates booklet style printout whereas Flip on short edge creates tablet style print outs.
- For iOS devices open the document to print on the mac computer. Check the printer has paper in the paper tray for the print job.
- Then click FILE in the top left corner and now click print, the print dialogue box will open.
- In that choose your printer name from the printer dropdown menu, Then click show details in the bottom of the screen, if the screen contains two sided printing option then your printer has duplex compatibility. Finally, select the two sided printing checkbox and click print.
123.hp.com/envy6475 - Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
- Troubleshoot double sided printing issue by initially ensuring the automatic duplexing option in the control panel of the computer that connected to the HP envy 6475. In the computer go to control panel and then to devices and drivers. Right click on the printer symbol and choose printer properties.
- Then click device setting tab and choose automatic double side printing. And save the changes by clicking OK. For further knowledge do visit 123.hp.com/envy6475 and enter you printer type and model name to solve any issues.
123.hp.com/envy6475 provides information regarding printer configuration and installation. We are third party service providers and don’t provide any service coverage or warranty of any products that are in the website. We have no bond with HP printers and the information and the image of the printers are for general purpose only.