Disclaimerhp123.xyz gives software installation and setup information along with details regarding printer features, web services, troubleshooting, solutions for printing and scanning issues. The content given is only for information purpose. We are third party service don’t have any ownership for the items listed in the website and no bond with HP printers. Agree
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Optimize and Setup HP Envy 5055
The HP envy 5055 printer is wireless and color printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers and give high quality photos with borderless printing. This HP envy 5055 printer is ease to use and at the same time gives extra ordinary output. It also has SD card slot and can print direct wireless print too. Make sure to download the printer software and device drivers from 123.hp.com/envy5055
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Install And Setup
- First take the printer box and remove all the package materials then set aside the guide books and driver installation CD for the printer.
- Then, download the upgraded version of the HP envy 5055 printer 123.hp.com/envy5055 .
- Start to peel the tape to remove all the packaging cover around the printer to prevent any cartridge jam in the future and take out the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and connect the one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent any power issues and the other end to the printer.
- Now power ON the printer and set the country, date and time. Then install ink cartridges the black and tri-color on the appropriate slot in the access ink area.
- After initializing the ink cartridges the printer prompts to load paper. Then load stack of paper in the input tray of the printer by adjusting the paper guide.
- Next the alignment page prints. Now scan the alignment page and touch done when the success message prompted.
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Mobile Printing Setup
HP eprint Envy 5055 Setup Guidelines
- Initially you have to get the printers email address. For that turn on the printer and load the printer with fresh paper and ink cartridges.
- Then turn on the web services. For that press the HP ePrint icon and click the setup icon.
- Next follow the instruction to finish the setup. You can press the print icon to print the web summary.
- In the printed page note down the email address of your HP ENVY 5055 printer that you have to use in the future.
- Now in your android mobile open the document or photo that you want to print. Next click the action icon.
- In the following options choose the email icon. Next you can enter the printer email address in the TO field.
- Then click the send icon. Similarly you can print the email and webpage from the eprint email address.
HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
- On your Apple device check that you have connected to the wireless network same as that of the printer.
- Then on the printer control panel click the wireless icon. To check the network status. If your printer is not connected connect it.
- Then in the printer control panel open the setup and wireless menu. Next choose wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions to finish the setup process.
- Next within two hours press the WPA switch on the router until the connection got established with the HP Envy 5000 printer.
- In you iOS mobile open the item you want to print and click the print icon. Next click Select Printer.
- You can adjust the changes you need like screen resolution, orientation, page range and double side printing.
- Then click print after you check everything in the preview screen. Make sure your HP printer is in ready state.
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and pull out the input tray and load it with paper and slide in the input tray.
- Then open the cartridge access door by lifting the cutouts on the edges of the printer. Now the carriage moves to the access area wait for some time so the carriage stops moving.
- Find the cartridge you want to replace and open the cartridge cover and remove the cartridge.
- Instant ink cartridge area larger than the normal ink cartridges. Unpack the cartridge and take out the cartridge.
- After registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 5055 and subscribe to the instant ink plan, the ink cartridges are send automatically to the home address.
- Then pull the tab in the cartridge make sure not to touch the electrical contacts and ink nozzle. The printer cannot recognize the ink cartridge if the chip is damaged.
- If there is any problem with the ink cartridge because of the damaged nozzle an error message will be shown in the control panel of the printer.
- Hold the ink nozzle of the cartridge facing the printer and snap into the carriage slot and close the cartridge access door.
- If the installation is success the printer display Genuine HP ink Cartridges installed message prompts.
- Then the printer aligns for the best print quality and prints an alignment page.
- The alignment page is a page that allows the printer to automatically adjust the alignment of the ink cartridges.
- After successfully loading the ink cartridges the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for optimized printing results.
- To finish the alignment scan the alignment page. Scan the page by touching ok in the control panel.
- Your printer will scan and align, after getting align you will get a message .if aligned successfully alignment is complete or alignment failed message will display.
- If anything goes wrong get details from 123.hp.com/envy5055 or 123.hp.com/setup 5055 for further details related to envy 5055 printer. After receiving success message touch finish, we are done with alignment of the printer.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Envy 6200 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/envy6200 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP Envy 6200 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/envy6200 . Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
HP Envy 5055 Software Download and Driver Installation
- Before starting the wireless network setup know the network name, network password and a computer connected to the wireless network.
- After turning ON the printer press the wireless button in the control panel of the printer and touch the settings in the control panel display.
- Then follow the instructions prompted on the screen to finish the process.
- Go the 123.hp.com/envy5055 in the browser of your computer and enter the printer model name and number to download the HP Envy 5055 Drivers and software.
- Now run the package from the download and finish the connection setup by following the instruction in the screen.
- Finally register your printer to activate and know about the latest product support alerts.
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Initially restart the printer, router and computer if the problem prevails follow the below steps.
- Set the firewall of your computer to allow any installation or download from the 123.hp.com/envy5055 HP. The firewall may render the printer from accessing the computer.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer and make sure no radioactive devices in the path.
- For Apple devices first check if the router supports bonjour setting.
- This setting is must for the apple devices to communicate with the network. Then check if the LED light near the wireless icon is steady and also check the printer has the same network as the computer.
- Next check the IP address if the IP address not matched your network, enter the valid IP address printers control panel.
- Keep the printer and the router within the range because greater the distance weaker the signals which can also cause the network connection issue in HP envy 5055 printer.
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Photos Printing From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card into the memory card slot of the HP envy 5055 printer. Touch the photo menu in the display to view the photo menu. Then touch view & print option to print the photo. Choose the photo and set the number of photos. Next the photos can be edited before printing. Then preview the photo to adjust the layout and touch print.
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 5055
- The duplex printing property of the envy printer can cut off the usage of paper, time and electricity. Download the printer software and driver need for printing from 123.hp.com/envy5055 or 123.hp.com/setup 5055 .
- First open the document to be printed, then click print now choose the printer name and change the printer properties to set preferences. Then in the printing shortcut tab choose “Print on both sides” or “two sided printing”.
- On selecting Flip on long edge option creates booklet style printout whereas Flip on short edge creates tablet style print outs.
- For iOS devices open the document to print on the mac computer. Check the printer has paper in the paper tray for the print job.
- Then click FILE in the top left corner and now click print, the print dialogue box will open.
- In that choose your printer name from the printer dropdown menu, Then click show details in the bottom of the screen, if the screen contains two sided printing option then your printer has duplex compatibility. Finally, select the two sided printing checkbox and click print.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup – Windows 7 and Windows 10
- First prepare your network requirements such as network name and network password.
- Then connect your computer to the active network that you are planning to connect your printer too.
- Then remove any USB cable and disconnect any Ethernet connection.
- Next you have to connect your printer to the wireless network. For that in your HP printer control panel click the wireless icon.
- Once you see the wireless summary page, touch the settings icon and click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Next simply follow the instructions to finish the wireless setting process. Then navigate to your system and download HP Envy 5055 printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/envy5530 .
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup – Mac
- Initially collect the network name and password to continue with the HP printer wireless setup.
- Then go to the printer control panel and click the wireless icon. Next click the settings icon.
- After that choose wireless setup wizard option from the result. Then the printer will instruct you to enter the network name and password you have noted before.
- Enter them and follow the instructions to finish the printer wireless connection. Next navigate to 123.hp.com/envy5530 on your computer.
- In the home page enter the printer series name with the model number. You have to choose the printer name from the drop down and click begin.
- Finally click Begin and click Download button. Once the download is complete open the .dmg file to launch the software and installer to finish the installation process.
123.hp.com/envy5055 - Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
- Troubleshoot double sided printing issue by initially ensuring the automatic duplexing option in the control panel of the computer that connected to the HP envy 5055 . In the computer go to control panel and then to devices and drivers. Right click on the printer symbol and choose printer properties.
- Then click device setting tab and choose automatic double side printing. And save the changes by clicking OK. For further knowledge do visit 123.hp.com/envy5055 and enter you printer type and model name to solve any issues.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting Guide
- Initially check you have downloaded the latest HP Envy 5055 driver from 123.hp.com/envy5530 .
- Then make sure the firmware is updated to the latest version. Power reset your printer.
- And try manual cleaning your HP printer your ink cartridge nozzles may get clogged.
- Connect your HP envy 5055 printer directly to the wall outlet. Don’t use connector or a surge protector.
- Remove all the ink cartridges from your printer and plug out the power cable. Try clean the manual cleaning of the ink cartridges.
- Next install them again once your printer gets started. Go to the printer control panel and click setup.
- Next choose Tools and click clean page smears option. When prompted for next level cleaning proceed with it.
- Finally follow the online instructions to solve HP envy 5055 won’t print issue.
- Initially use genuine HP ink cartridges to avoid this type of problem.
- Next make sure you have inserted the ink cartridges properly in your HP printer.
- If you face any error then remove them and inspect the ink cartridges.
- Then insert them in the HP printer again and check if your issue has gone.
- Try cleaning the ink cartridges contacts. You can use clean lint free fiber to do the cleaning.
- Now restart the printer. Find the cartridge with the issue and replace it with a new one.
- Nothing solved your issue then gives your HP ENVY 5055 printer for a service.
What to do when HP envy 5055 showing up as offline or repeatedly goes offline?
- Start your computer and search for Programs and Features.
- Then select your HP printer name from the list.
- Choose uninstall. Then search for Devices and printers option.
- In the following list search for HP printer and choose Delete or Remove Device option.
- Next open the RUN command. And press Windows Key and R key at a time.
- Enter printui.exe /s and click OK. Then choose the Drivers tab and look for HP printer driver.
- Next select OK. You have to select apply and ok on the print server properties window.
- Finally close computer and printer. Try restarting the computer and printer to see if your HP envy 5055 showing up as offline error is solved or not.
What to do when HP envy 5055 won’t print in color?
Before proceeding with the solution go through this basic question and do the changes.
- Have you recently made any changes to the system?
- Have you done any changes to the printer before this issue?
- Have you cleaned the ink cartridges?
- Did you try making copy from the printer?
- Did you try printing a Print Quality Diagnostic Report?
Follow the below steps to resolve HP envy 5055 won’t print in color issue in your printer.
- Initially do a power rest to your printer. Then make sure your printer connected to the direct wall outlet.
- Next remove any USB cable if any. Wait for few minutes then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
- Now again plug the power cable to the printer without any surge protector. Then try inserting the ink cartridges and try printing a test page.
- If it works your issue got solved. If not try uninstalling the printer driver. And try the latest and updated HP Envy 5055 Driver Download from 123.hp.com/envy5530 .
What to do when my HP ENVY 5055 not found during the installation process?
When you don’t find your printer name during the installation process then follow the below steps to solve that issue.
- Set a static IP address for your printer so it won’t change and loose the connection again.
- Next check the firewall settings. It may also prevent the printer to join with the computer through network.
- Next make sure that the router band supports for the printer. Most of the printer supports 2.4 GHZ frequency bandwidth.
- Place your HP printer close to the router that is within 6 feet. Remove any radioactive elements between the printer and the router.
What to do when HP ENVY 5055 not giving print option on Google drive?
The reason may be unregistered printer, old firmware and connection issue. In that case follow the instructions to solve the HP ENVY 5055 not giving print option on Google drive error. HP Envy 5055 Manual to connect Google Cloud Print
- Initially turn on your printer and make sure your printer connected to Ethernet or wireless connection.
- If you are using Android make sure the OS is 4.4 or later. In case of iPad, iPhone or iPod make sure the iOS is 7 or later
- Then make sure your printer and computer connected to the same internet connection.
- Next on your chrome book or in your computer open the Chrome browser and sign in to the account.
- Then go to cloud print and choose printers option. You can see the list of Google cloud print printers.
- If your printer name displays continue to print. If not use your printer email address to connect your printer to the Google cloud print.
- Then try updating the printer’s firmware. Next check the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
123.hp.com/envy5055 provides information regarding printer configuration and installation. We are third party service providers and don’t provide any service coverage or warranty of any products that are in the website. We have no bond with HP printers and the information and the image of the printers are for general purpose only.