HP printer setup - 123.hp.com/dj3630
The HP deskjet printers are good for the money. The reliable and compact HP deskjet 3630 printer offers multifunction like printing, scanning, copying, and web connection. Then, printing can be done using mobile connectivity with ePrint the print application for android mobiles. The AirPrint application supports the wireless printing function from the iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iMac. Finally, download the printer software corresponding to the printer model number from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
HP Deskjet 3630 Features
HP Deskjet 3630 lets you print from windows, mac and phone. You can print documents, photos and envelopes. To print photo, open the printer software. And select the properties button. In the layout tab choose the photo orientation. Next click ok in the properties window to start printing.
With HP Deskjet 3630 you can scan documents and photos from windows, mac and phone. You can save the scanned document as PDF or JPEG in your system. Then, you can change the scan settings from the printer software. But before that don’t forget to download the latest and updated printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
Initially load paper in the input tray of your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Then load the original print side on the scanner glass. After that press the start copy black button or start copy color button These process will begin within two seconds. Then, make sure you download the HP Deskjet 3630 printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630
Unpack HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- Initially take the box contain the HP printer 123.hp.com/dj3630 , rotate the box on its side and slide out the printer. Then remove the Styrofoam caps each one at a time and gently place the package on an even surface.
- Next, set aside all the papers and document that come along with the printer in the HP deskjet 3630 printer box. Then there is an installation CD in the package for both windows and mac software and driver installation. The same can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 3630 .
- The HP instant tank card for the printer also comes with the printer box, there is an instant ink policy exists with HP. Next on subscribing with this policy the ink usage is automatically transmitted to the HP service and order new ink cartridge.
- There is a start here guide in the printer box which contains written steps for setting up the printer. Lastly there is a Get started guide which provides basic troubleshooting and additional features of HP Deskjet 3630.
How to Print on HP Deskjet 3630?
Follow the below guidelines to print photos and documents from windows and mac OS.
To Print on Windows
- Initially make sure you have downloaded the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
- Then select your printer name and open the properties dialogue box. Now press the properties button.
- After that select all the appropriate settings such as portrait or landscape from the layout tab.
- Then, you can change the paper size from the “Advanced” setting. Finally click ok or click print to start the printing operation.
To Print on MacOS
- First download the HP Deskjet 3630 driver software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
- Then, open your printer software and click File from the software.
- Then make sure your printer name selected. Next thing is specifying the page properties.
- Now in the Print Dialog select Show Details option. Finally, change any settings and click Print.
How to Print on Both Sides from HP Deskjet 3630?
To Print on Both Sides of the Page from Windows
- First download the printing software from 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then open the properties dialogue box.
- After that click the layout tab and choose the orientation.
- On the paper quality tab choose quality settings and set the color. In the Advanced setting you can choose the paper size.
- Next on the layout tab, choose print on both sides manually option from the drop down. Finally click continue and click ok.
To Print on Both Sides of the Page from OS X
- Initially make sure you have downloaded the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then open the software and choose File and click Print.
- Next in the print dialog choose Paper handling and set the page order to Normal. After that set pages to print to odd only option.
- Then click print and once the odd documents printed remove them from the tray.
- Again reload the paper with the blank pages facing the printer and navigate to paper handling pop up. Here set the printing to Even only and click print.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- First remove the plastic cover that stick around the surface of the HP printer.
- Next open the front door and remove cardboard inside .Then remove the tape on the front and back of the printer.
- Then, open the front cover and then open ink cartridge access door to remove any cardboard and close the ink cartridge access and the front door.
- Check the 123.hp.com/dj3630 for HP deskjet printer related issues.Then there is a box contains tri-color cartridge, black color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Until the power cord and plug in the cord on to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Finally power ON the button and now done with setting up the HP deskjet 3630 printer.
Click To Get Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/dj3630 - Installing Ink Cartridges
- Start with opening the front cover to open the ink cartridge access door. Now wait for some time until the ink cartridges come to the ink access area.
- Now open the black cartridge cover and take out the cartridge. Pull out the orange protective film. Have conscious not to touch the copper site it may damage the ink flow and the print head.
- Carefully place the black ink cartridge in the black slot in an upward angle until it snaps into its position. Similarly repeat all the process with tri color cartridge and close the ink cartridge access door and the front cover.
- Use distilled water to clean the ink cartridge. The HP ink is water soluble, hence using little hot distilled water can dissolve the ink on the print head and rehydrate the cartridge to normally print again.
- The rubbing alcohol dipped by the swab can also be used to clean the ink cartridges. There are other methods which uses centrifuges or ultrasonic cleaners.
- If your printer displays cartridge missing error in the printer, initially open the ink cartridge access door and clean the cartridges without touching the ink nozzle and the print head.
- Next try to clean the electrical contacts inside the cartridges is the error message prevails. First power OFF the printer and remove the cartridges and clean inside the cartridges gently with soft cloth.
- Lastly replace the cartridges if above methods failed to rectify the error message.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3630?
Once you finished installing the updated and latest printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 , you can continue the scan process.
Steps to Scan a Photo or Document to Email
- First load the document with the print side down on the printer scanner bed.
- Next double click the printer icon to open the HP printer software.
- Then in the printer software choose Scan a document or photo option.
- Now select the scan type and click Scan.
- Finally, like Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option on your email software
123.hp.com/dj3630 - Paper Loading
- After installing ink cartridges, in the control panel you will be prompted to load paper in the input tray. You can use A1 or letter size unused white paper.
- Now open the input tray, take a stack of plain white paper and arrange them equally before inserting them in the input tray. Push in the paper until the paper stops.
- Then adjust the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper and slide in the input tray.
- Next in the control panel touch yes and then done after loading paper. Now install software and needed drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
- After loading and pressing done in the control panel, the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for improved printing results.
Click To Get Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
Steps For Wireless Setup
- First power ON the HP deskjet3630 and connect your computer and the printer in the same wireless network.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from HP Customer Support by entering your printer name and the model number 123.hp.com/dj3630. For Wireless Related Issues Read More
- HP easy start screen opens followed by followed by software download screen. Start your download by choosing the terms and condition check box.
- Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button. Then, you can find wireless setup for the printer for that remove Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
This method has two option PUSH and PIN method. Follow the below guidelines to connect your printer to the wireless network using WPS method.
- Initially make sure your printer and router must support the WPS method.
- Your wireless network must have WPA or WPA2 security.
- Keep in mind if you use default network name and no security, you will not connect to the wireless network.
- Next start the WPS mode from the printer control panel.
- Then within two minutes press the WPS button on the router.
- After removing the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer, choose wireless connection. Then click the type of your printer that is touch screen or not and click continue.
- Now long press the wireless button in the printers display until the small LED in near the button starts to blink.
- Next click retry option in the bottom of the Wireless Network Setup page that prompted on the computer screen. If your printer not found in the above process follow the next step.
The auto wireless connect option lets you connect your printer automatically to the wireless network. To use this feature make sure you have install the latest and updated printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 . When prompted select the connection type to Ethernet or wireless type.
- Make sure your system must newer than Windows Vista and Mac OS X 10.5.
- The computer software can automatically read the network connection and driver details.
- Then, your computer must connects to network version of 2.4 GHz.
- The computer not having a static IP address.
- Once you set the printer in the auto wireless mode you have to setup the setting within 2 hours or you have to repeat all the steps.
- Initially check your printer is on the same network as the computer and make sure the printer is within the range of the wireless router.
- Now connect the USB cable from the computer to the printer, after downloading the device driver and software you can remove the USB cable and work wirelessly.
- Then check the IP address by clicking the check IP address button.
- On the wireless network setup screen enter the Wi-Fi password and click continue. This saves Wi-Fi settings in your HP printer.
- In the printer found screen click continue after disconnecting the USB cable. Finally, this will connect the HP printer with the network.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Through USB Connection?
Follow the below steps to connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to wireless network.
- Initially unpack your HP Deskjet 3630 printer from the package.
- Then remove all the packaging materials in and out of the printer surface.
- You can find the content box inside the printer. Open the box and take the content outside of the box.
- Now connect the power cord and press the power button to turn on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- The HP Deskjet 3630 printer which is in ready state.
- A USB cable which is in good working state.
- It must within 3m in length. Don’t use docking hub or station.
- Then, remove any USB cable connected to the system.
- In the Windows search for Devices and Printers option.
- Then right click on the printer model and click remove device.
- First navigate to 123.hp.com/dj3630 . Then enter your printer model and follow the guidelines to finish the USB setup. In the next screen confirm the Operating system details.
- You can click change to alter the operating system of your choice.
- Then in the Driver section, click the Download button near the package you want basic or Full software package. In the connection option choose USB to complete the setup process.
You can print from HP Deskjet 3630 printer with the built in printing feature from windows computer. Google cloud print, HP ePrint Software and HP ePrint email services are the supported one from windows on HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
For mac OS running on the version 10.7 or later following applications supported. Like Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint software and HP ePrint through email which used to print multiple web connected printers on different network.
The following mobile printing applications are suitable for Android mobiles running on OS 4.4 or later version. HP ePrint enabled printer supports HP print service plug in. Google Cloud Print from Gmail account, HP ePrint through email and HP ePrint app.
Use Near Field Communication (NFC) to print directly with tablet. You can use the wifi facility in the tablet to print to the printer directly for the tablet must connects with the same network as that of the printer. The HP ePrint software and Hp ePrint app supported.
Installing The Device Software And Drivers
The next screen the available software for this product is searched. In the following screen the list of the recommended full software and driver package is shown. Then choose the package and now click continue the package starts to download. If facing any issues with software download for HP deskjet 3630 view 123.hp.com/dj3630 or 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
Then after downloading the software starts to launch automatically. Follow the screen instructions and enter the printer location in the next screen to finish the process. Finally when the software installation completed the HP deskjet printer will print Web Services Information sheet.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/dj3630 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/dj3630 . Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- Finally, you can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
Web Services on HP Deskjet 3630
HP ePrint and HP printable are the web services of HP Deskjet 3630 . HP printable allows you to locate and print the web content. Finally, you can use this to choose paper and print quality settings from the print preview screen.
How to Turn on the Web Services?
To turn on the web service, initially your printer must connects to the wireless setting. Then open the embedded web service portal in your computer connected to the printer. And click the web services tab. Next click setup and click continue. Then follow the on screen instructions to finish setting up the web service. If your printer connected to the server then the information page gets printed.
Printing with HP ePrint
- Initially press the HP ePrint button and the information button.
- Next email your document to your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
- For that open the email application on your computer or mobile. Then create a new email.
- And Attach the document or photo that you want to print. Next send the email to the email address
How to Turn off or Remove the Web Services?
First open the embedded web server on your system. Then click the web service tab. In web service settings tab choose Remove web services option. Now click yes to confirm the web service removal action.
Ethernet Support on HP Deskjet 3630
You can setup the wired or Ethernet connection by installing the HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3630 .
- First thing is you have to prepare the driver installation and network connection process.
- Next connect your computer to the router if it is not connected.
- You have to Ethernet cable not an telephone cable.
- Then, remove any protective cover in the Ethernet port at the rear of the printer.
- Now install the HP printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 . If you get HP Easy Start downloads in your printer, follow the onscreen instruction.
- And in the connection screen select the wired option.
- If you get the main HP main page opens for the driver download, then enter the printer model number.
- Next confirm the operating system details before you click the download button.
- Once the installer opens and runs, in the connection screen choose wired network to finish HP Deskjet 3630 Ethernet connection setup.
How to Solve Print Problems on HP Deskjet 3630?
When you get printer not printing anything and other related issues follow the below steps to troubleshoot HP Deskjet printing issue.
- Initially check your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer status like is there enough paper and is there enough ink loaded in your printer. Then cancel all the HP printer jobs that queued. You can check it from computer control panel.
- In it devices and printers and choose your printer. Then, right click on the icon and click the properties.
- And choose what’s printing option. Next open the printer menu and choose cancel all documents option.
- After that set your printer as a Default one for that right click on your printer icon and choose set as default printer option from the drop down.
123.hp.com/dj3630 - E3 Error Troubleshooting
E3 error displayed on the printer display when there is a jam in the carriage of the HP deskjet printer 3630. Then, the paper jam can caused by paper in the paper input tray or the cartridge holding the ink cartridges.
- First open the input tray of the HP deskjet printer and check if there is any loose or jammed paper. Use torch light and check if there is anything remove gently and touch cancel button in the display. This will automatically restart the printer.
- Next remove the ink cartridge from the carriage and place it correctly wait for some time until the carriage become silent.
- Then remove all the paper pieces in the ink cartridge access area.
- Now push the cartridge to the left and clear the cartridge path then push it to the right and follow the same process.
- After cleaning make sure the cartridge containing the ink cartridge can move freely then close the ink cartridge access door and connect all the cables and power ON the HP deskjet printer 3630.
- Finally connect the power cord of the HP deskjet printer with the wall outlet and power ON, the printer will reset.
Mobile Printing Solutions
Apple – AirPrint Setup and Connection
- Initially connect your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer with the wireless network.
- For that press the wireless button the printer and within two minutes press the WPS button on the router.
- Then add your printer to the mac print queue. For that click the Apple menu and choose system preferences.
- Now click print and scan option. Now check if your printer name listed on the queue.
- Finally confirm AirPrint displays in the Print Using menu and select Add. Now open the photo or document you want to print and click Print.
Android - Mopria Print Service
- Mopria print service used for printing with Android. For that your android phone must be 4.0 or later.
- Your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer must connects with wired or wireless network. Install Mopria from play store.
- Next enable the Mopria Print Service from the notification bar. Then click Settings choose More Settings and select Print.
- In the printer list choose your printer. And to print over network select the network start with HP and your printer model number.
- Then click the down arrow and adjust any settings you need. Finally click the print icon to start the printing.
Google Cloud Print – Connecting and using
- Google cloud print lets you print from the Chrome browser. And it is suitable for mobile device running on Android 4.4 or later.
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and computer connected on the same wireless network. And check your printer is ready with ink cartridge installed and paper loaded. Then install the application from the play store. Once the installation over open the application.
- Next click the Settings menu and in the search field enter printing and select it from the result. Then next to Cloud Print select ON. Besides turn off all the other print service plug-in.
- Now click Cloud Print and choose menu icon. Then select Add Printer option. Finally, choose the printer you want and start printing.
Windows – HP ePrint Setup
- Initially download the HP Smart app from 123.hp.com/dj3630.Then make sure your mobile and printer connected to the same wireless network.
- Next open the application and click the plus symbol to add the printer. Then, click Advanced Settings and click the web service.
- Now enable the web service in the printer and select Print Info Page option. In the info page note the printer email address.
- Then open the document or photo that you want to print. And click the share icon. In the drop down choose the email option.
- Next in the TO field enter the printer email address and click send. Keep in mind the email body too get print
Amazon – How to Print with Amazon Alexa?
- Setup your Amazon Alexa in the local network. You can set English or French account.
- There must a HP account for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer connected to the HP account. The printer connected to the network wired or wirelessly.
- Then connect your computer or mobile to the printer and the mobile should run on android version 4.0 or later.
- Apple iOS version 7 or later and tablet of version 2.0 or later. Look for the HP ePrint logo or web service icon to confirm that your printer supports this feature.
- Now say “Alexa, ask my printer to print a help page” comment. A summary page prints. Similarly you can print puzzles, game, activities and checklist.
123.hp.com/dj3630 believes in providing quality content to the readers regarding the technical issues in printers. We are third party service providers and don’t support or supply any HP products. The information expressed herein is for general purpose only and have no bond with HP printers.