HP printer setup - 123.hp.com/dj3510
The HP deskjet printers are good for the money. The reliable and compact HP deskjet 3510 printer offers multifunction like printing, scanning, copying, and web connection. The printing can be done using mobile connectivity with ePrint the print application for android mobiles. The AirPrint application supports the wireless printing function from the iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iMac. Download the printer software corresponding to the printer model number from 123.hp.com/dj3510 .
Unpack HP Deskjet 3510 Printer
- Initially take the box contain the HP printer 123.hp.com/dj3510 , rotate the box on its side and slide out the printer. Then remove the Styrofoam caps each one at a time and gently place the package on an even surface.
- Set aside all the papers and document that come along with the printer in the HP deskjet 3510 printer box. Then there is an installation CD in the package for both windows and mac software and driver installation. The same can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj3510 .
- The HP instant tank card for the printer also comes with the printer box, there is an instant ink policy exists with HP. Next on subscribing with this policy the ink usage is automatically transmitted to the HP service and order new ink cartridge.
- There is a start here guide in the printer box which contains written steps for setting up the printer. Lastly there is a Get started guide which provides basic troubleshooting and additional features of HP Deskjet 3510 .
Setting Up HP Deskjet 3510 Printer
- First remove the plastic cover that stick around the surface of the HP printer.
- Next open the front door and remove cardboard inside .Then remove the tape on the front and back of the printer.
- Open the front cover and then open ink cartridge access door to remove any cardboard and close the ink cartridge access and the front door.
- Check the 123.hp.com/dj3510 for HP deskjet printer related issues.Then there is a box contains tri-color cartridge, black color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Untie the power cord and plug in the cord on to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Finally power ON the button and now done with setting up the HP deskjet 3510 printer.
123.hp.com/dj3510 - Installing Ink Cartridges
- Start with opening the front cover to open the ink cartridge access door. Now wait for some time until the ink cartridges come to the ink access area.
- Now open the black cartridge cover and take out the cartridge. Pull out the orange protective film. Have conscious not to touch the copper site it may damage the ink flow and the print head.
- Carefully place the black ink cartridge in the black slot in an upward angle until it snaps into its position. Similarly repeat all the process with tri color cartridge and close the ink cartridge access door and the front cover.
- Use distilled water to clean the ink cartridge. The HP ink is water soluble, hence using little hot distilled water can dissolve the ink on the print head and rehydrate the cartridge to normally print again.
- The rubbing alcohol dipped by the swab can also be used to clean the ink cartridges. There are other methods which uses centrifuges or ultrasonic cleaners.
- If your printer displays cartridge missing error in the printer, initially open the ink cartridge access door and clean the cartridges without touching the ink nozzle and the print head.
- Next try to clean the electrical contacts inside the cartridges is the error message prevails. First power OFF the printer and remove the cartridges and clean inside the cartridges gently with soft cloth.
- Lastly replace the cartridges if above methods failed to rectify the error message.
123.hp.com/dj3510 - Paper Loading
- After installing ink cartridges, in the control panel you will be prompted to load paper in the input tray. You can use A1 or letter size unused white paper.
- Now open the input tray, take a stack of plain white paper and arrange them equally before inserting them in the input tray. Push in the paper until the paper stops.
- Then adjust the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper and slide in the input tray.
- Next in the control panel touch yes and then done after loading paper. Now install software and needed drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3510 .
- After loading and pressing done in the control panel, the alignment page will be printed which will be used by the printer for improved printing results.
Steps For Wireless Setup
- First power ON the HP deskjet 3510 and connect your computer and the printer in the same wireless network.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from HP Customer Support by entering your printer name and the model number 123.hp.com/dj3510 .For Wireless Related Issues Read More
- HP easy start screen opens followed by followed by software download screen. Start your download by choosing the terms and condition check box.
- Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button. There you can find wireless setup for the printer for that remove Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
- After removing the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer, choose wireless connection. Then click the type of your printer that is touch screen or not and click continue.
- Now long press the wireless button in the printers display until the small LED in near the button starts to blink.
- Next click retry option in the bottom of the Wireless Network Setup page that prompted on the computer screen. If your printer not found in the above process follow the next step.
- Initially check your printer is on the same network as the computer and make sure the printer is within the range of the wireless router.
- Now connect the USB cable from the computer to the printer, after downloading the device driver and software you can remove the USB cable and work wirelessly.
- Then check the IP address by clicking the check IP address button.
- On the wireless network setup screen enter the Wi-Fi password and click continue. This saves Wi-Fi settings in your HP printer.
- In the printer found screen click continue after disconnecting the USB cable. This will connect the HP printer with the network.
Installing The Device Software And Drivers
The next screen the available software for this product is searched. In the following screen the list of the recommended full software and driver package is shown. Then choose the package and now click continue the package starts to download. If facing any issues with software download for HP deskjet 3510 view 123.hp.com/dj3510 or 123.hp.com/setup 3510 .
Then after downloading the software starts to launch automatically. Follow the screen instructions and enter the printer location in the next screen to finish the process. Finally when the software installation completed the HP deskjet printer will print Web Services Information sheet.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Download for Windows
- Initially turn on the printer and go to 123.hp.com/dj3510 . Then choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And choose Printer then enter your printer name along with the serves number. Now click Submit.
- After reviewing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double click to open the downloaded file. Simply follow the on screen instructions of the installer to finish the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Download for Mac
- Initially navigate to 123.hp.com/dj3510 . Then in the home page click Drivers and Downloads.
- And choose the appropriate Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Next open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation process.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and through USB Connection method.
123.hp.com/dj3510 - E3 Error Troubleshooting
E3 error displayed on the printer display when there is a jam in the carriage of the HP deskjet printer 3510 . The paper jam can caused by paper in the paper input tray or the carriage holding the ink cartridges.
- First open the input tray of the HP deskjet printer and check if there is any loose or jammed paper. Use torch light and check if there is anything remove gently and touch cancel button in the display. This will automatically restart the printer.
- Next remove the ink cartridge from the carriage and place it correctly wait for some time until the carriage become silent.
- Then remove all the paper pieces in the ink cartridge access area.
- Now push the cartridge to the left and clear the cartridge path then push it to the right and follow the same process.
- After cleaning make sure the carriage containing the ink cartridge can move freely then close the ink cartridge access door and connect all the cables .and power ON the HP deskjet printer 3510 .
- Finally connect the power cord of the HP deskjet printer with the wall outlet and power ON, the printer will reset.
123.hp.com/dj3510 believes in providing quality content to the readers regarding the technical issues in printers. We are third party service providers and don’t support or supply any HP products. The information expressed herein is for general purpose only and have no bond with HP printers.