Easy printer unbox and setup steps at 123.hp.com/setup p2015
123.hp.com/setup P2015 - Highlights of HP LaserJet Pro p2015
The HP LaserJet Pro p2015 printer is a laser printer. Control panel designed in an easy way to support the users. One can use the printer for both the office and home use. This affordable printer can make professional quality prints. And the sleek printer saves more space. The printer 123.hp.com/setup p2015 compatible with windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows Vista and windows XP. The Mac OS such as 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6 are compatible with HP LaserJet Pro p2015 printer. This monochrome printer has manual duplex printing and support USB connectivity. You can easily download the printer software from the software CD that came along the printer package. When you lost the CD or want to update to the latest software version go to 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 enter the printer name and series number to download. The HP LaserJet Pro p2015 printer has Instant on, Auto-On and Auto-Off technology which reduces the energy usage.
Unbox to setup - 123.hp.com/setup p2015
Once you get the printer box choose a knife to tear the printer package. Then remove the printer package. Inside the package you can find printer manuals along with printer software installation CD. The installation CD contains the printer software. Download the same from 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 . There will be power cord and fax cable. Turn the printer box and rest the box sideward in an even surface. Now take out the printer out of the package. Next remove all the printer packaging materials around the printer. Then open the paper input tray and stretch the paper extender. Remove any printing papers inside the paper feeder and plug the printer in the power sort. Follow the onscreen instruction to set up the printer and start printing with HP LaserJet Pro p2015 printer
123.hp.com/setup p2015 - Wireless network setup
- First get your printer computer and modem ready. Go to your computer and open the web browser. And enter 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 . In the install printer page click download. The file gets downloaded with the computer.
- Now open the downloaded file. You can see the HP Easy Start window opens. Then Ready to set up your printer page shows click continue. Accept all the terms and conditions. Now click continue.
- In the following Printer found page check if your printer name appears then click continue. If you don’t click my printer is not shown. Then follow the on screen instructions. The installer now searches for the available software for the printer.
- In the choose printer page, select your printer name and click continue. If you don’t find your printer name click my printer is not shown option. Then try different option to connect your printer with the network.
- In the connection method page choose wireless network and click continue. Then choose LaserJet in the printer type, click continue. In the next page choose the printer without a touchscreen control panel. Now the software prompts you to connect the USB cable temporarily with the printer and the computer. Do the same.
- Next in the Wireless Network Setup page enter the wireless password and click continue. Now the Wi-Fi settings get saved in your printer. After that check if the printer found page shows your printer name and click continue.
- Once the setup is over remove the USB cable. Here comes the Choose your software and driver page. Here select the Full software and driver package from the given options. Then click continue.
- Finally the software gets extract and launched in the computer. Still having doubts and queries visit 123.hp.com/setup p2015 for clarifications.
Wireless network setup in Mac OS
- Initially we have to connect the Mac computer with your wireless network. Then in your computer go to the web browser and enter 123.hp.com/setup p2015 . The HP Easy Start gets downloaded in your computer. Open the downloaded file. And click Set up my HP product.
- Next in the agreements and settings window read and enable the check box. Then click continue. After that the connect screen opens. In that page choose your printer name. And click Continue. Now check the printer name and wireless network name under the printer and Wi-Fi images. After that click join.
- The window displays a success message saying the device connected and then click continue. Then choose your printer or the device you want to connect and click continue. Next Connect to wireless network page comes. Here you have to choose the connection type from the USB type or the wireless network. You choose the wireless network and click continue.
- After that follow the on screen instruction to finish the setup process. On giving the postal code and clicking continue the software gets installed. Following the status alert page comes choose your check box after reading the instruction and click continue. Next in the Enable Wi-Fi Direct page enter passphrase and click continue.
- Next click Add Device in the Add and Verify Your Device. Then in the Test Page click Print Test Page and click continue. Finally click Continue. The window displays printer setup is complete message. You can download the latest version of your printer software from 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 .
Steps to replace the toner cartridge
- Step 1 : Steps to replace the toner cartridge – 123.hp.com/setup p2015 : On working with HP LaserJet Pro p2015 printer you may receive the toner cartridge is low message from the printer display. In that time follow the below steps to install a new one.
- Step 2 : The first and foremost thing to keep in mind is that don’t remove the toner until you make all the arrangements. Now open the toner access door and grab the handle over the toner case to lift it from the slot.
- Step 3 : Then open the new toner box you can see a cover containing a new piece. Open the cover by pulling the release tab carefully. You can use the old one for recycling. After that little bit shake the toner back and forth for the even distribution of the toner.
- Step 4 : Then don’t touch the imaging drum at the bottom of the toner. Now insert the toner cartridge into the slot and close the access door. You can resume printing once you get the success message showing Genuine HP installed.
Printer Connection issues - 123.hp.com/setup p2015
- First remove all the radioactive materials near your 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 printer. Objects such as metal cases, refrigerators, mobile phones and sometimes microwave oven can too render the signals. Next the important thing to check is your firewall setting.
- In the setting allow your printer. Then go to your router and check if it has enough speed and set with in the coverage area. Try restarting your router, computer and printer.
- In your computer check if the wireless light is steady and print the network info page which contains the network name. Now make sure the printer connected to the same wireless network to prevent the network issues. Install the printer software from 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 and open Wireless Setup Wizard. Run the tool to diagnose the error.
Mistaken Network Configuration
- For that you have to do factory reset from the EWS page. Initially print the network configuration page from the printer. Then note down the IP address and enter the same in the web browser and click enter.
- Next press and hold the cancel button until the ready light starts blinking. After that release the cancel button. Go to the web browser and enter the IP address click enter. You can see the Embedded Web Server page opens.
- There may be a warning message. Give permission the file won’t harm your computer.Next go to the settings tab. Then select the settings tab and choose Restore Factory Settings. And you can see the printer gets restart.
123.hp.com/setup p2015 - Tips to clean the HP LaserJet Pro Printers
- Use damp cloths to clean the printer exterior don’t use lint cloth to do the cleaning. Initially power off the printer and plug it out from the power supply to start the cleaning process. You can use rubbing alcohol to clean the roller that picks up the paper. Remove the roller from the slot and clean to remove any dirt or debris. Then reinstall the roller.
- Then we are going to clean the ink cartridge access area. For that open the cartridge access area and remove the cartridge. For safety purpose cover the cartridge with cover to prevent damage from the light. Don’t touch the sponge like material inside the cartridge area which can damage the product. After cleaning the area with soft lint free cloth reinstall the cartridge and close the cartridge access door.
- If the print output contains dots and streaks try cleaning the paper path. Basically don’t use bond paper which also causes poor output quality. For that power on the 123.hp.com/ljprop2015 printer and make sure the printer is idle with ready light is on. Then load the paper input tray with paper and open the printer properties. Go to Device settings.
- Next in the cleaning page area click start to start the cleaning process. The process can take several minutes. Once the paper prints check the print quality. If it still contains streaks repeat the cleaning process. Do not turn off the printer in the middle of the cleaning process.
123.hp.com/setup p2015 believes in providing quality content to the readers regarding the technical issues in printers. We are third party service providers and don’t support or supply any HP products. The information expressed herein is for general purpose only and have no bond with HP printers.